Search results

1. crazycanuck

2006 mercury 9.9 Bigfoot extra long shaft

Under 100 hours sat in basement storage for past 8 years collecting dust. It has a brand new prop and its in Tahsis but can be delivered to Campbell river. No electric start or hydraulic lift. $1400. ideal for sail boat or deep hull fishing boat.
  2. crazycanuck

2006 mercury 9.9 bigfoot extra long shaft

Under 100 hours sat in basement storage for past 8 years collecting dust. It has a brand new prop and its in Tahsis but can be delivered to Campbell river. No electric start or hydraulic lift. $1400. ideal for sail boat or deep hull fishing boat.
  3. crazycanuck

early 90's mercury 25hp

I've got from my father in-law a late 80's Mercury 25hp... I had plans for a 14' aluminum for the kids on Skaha or Okanagan lake where I live but that hasn't happened in 5 years and its collecting dust. A buddy has been bugging me for it for 2 of those years to buy it. It has for a fact under...
  4. crazycanuck

digital yamaha tach

Im Looking for a used digital multifunction tach guage for Yamaha. I believe years are from 96 to 2004 has temp and oil on it as well as trim and rpm.
  5. crazycanuck

cut plug herring

So i'm really looking forward to fishing cut plug herring this year, in the past anchoivy's with teaser heads 85% of the time and spoon and hooch the other 15% and done decently well no complaints. However i'm a cutplug virgin and it seems to be a much more intimate way of fishing other than...
  6. crazycanuck

trap line wanted

Looking for 800' of line for 2 prawn traps preferable lead line.. in the Okanagan here nobody carries it so best place to buy in naniamo or Campbell would be appreciated or if someone has excess rope...
  7. crazycanuck

prawning transport

Im going prawning for 3 straight days out esperanza/nootka soon and plan on loading up I believe 250 a day per licence is limit total limit 500. There will be 4 of us so transporting the prawns properly is in order... do you process them right away(pull head off) and bag portions and freeze them...
  8. crazycanuck

too touch or not too touch

I got the go ahead to purchase a new plotter/sounder with a $2000ish budget, yippee cause my stuff is old. leaning towards lowrance gen2 9" touch is $2149 retail and the 10" non touch is $1949. I will be using unit 90% for fishing I don't think touch screen maybe the way to go.... slimy hands...
  9. crazycanuck

12lb or 15lb cannon ball mold

I'm curious as to what majority of guys use 12 or 15lb balls? I've got a bunch of lead (buck a pound = no brainer) and am going to order a do it mold not sure as to which one. I generally fish pretty shallow 25ft to 75ft and have the 1106 Scotties. The 15lb seem to be the deep offshore ball with...
  10. crazycanuck

Yamaha spanner wrench

I'm looking to buy or pay for a rental of a spanner wrench for 2stroke yamaha ox66 for the hydraulic cap . Thanks
  11. crazycanuck

Area 25

Maybe a duplicate post I'm looking for the date that chinook salmon are restricted to under 77cm at ferrier pt Esperanza area 25. Any direction be great trying to plan a trip. Cheers
  12. crazycanuck

26' maxim se fully loaded fresh water boat

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthepentictonlancas.wix.com%2Fbuy-my-boat&h=oAQHAGDBd&s=1 This boat has everything check out the link I will deliver it if need be. Has been sea trial, has extremely low hrs etc etc etc $49,000.
  13. crazycanuck

wtb 15lb cannon ball mold

Ive got 2oolb of lead so i'm looking for a 15lb cannonball mold preferably with a fin. best mold with eyelets for the buck suggestions.thx
  14. crazycanuck

ace pot puller

question.... for average sporty like myself who may pull 30 pots all year is the ace line puller for me? Seems like for 400 bucks its a no brainer. thoughts? thx
  15. crazycanuck

WTB 4 blade prop

I've got a merc bigfoot 9.9 with a bent blade on my 4 blade prop. Anyone have one available? Not all that keen on buying one from a dealer for full retail. Thanks CC
  16. crazycanuck

Prawning Esperanza /Nootka

Planning a prawning trip outta tahsis but would like to get out the week prior to the comies. Any idea when prawning opens for the big fellas?also I generally prawn about 300' when out that way in August .... Winter prawning same depth? Any change? Cheers
  17. crazycanuck

wtb garmin gps/sounder

looking for a good 6 or 7" gps /sounder prefer a garmin as that's my old dated stuff either new or last years equiptment. If anybody has the name or location of the shop I should see that'll give me the best deal/selection that be appreciated aswell. cheers
  18. crazycanuck

WTB Brutus Pot Puller or equivilent

Im looking for a good used or new pot puller with cover and scotty mountable thx
  19. crazycanuck

WTB Brutus Pot Puller

Looking for a good condition pot puller preferably set up for scotty mounts.pm me with a contact #
  20. crazycanuck

wanted used gps/map

Im looking for a recently used gps/map preferbly Garmin 5 to 7 series also any used islander or rapala west coast reels. cheers
Back