Search results

1. D

Sept/2015 Ukee

We came in with ~ 21. Some nice sized ones too. I didn't take any pictures, but the guys I was with took a bunch that they will be sending me and I will try to post some if I can figure out how. I had the GoPro running at times, but no idea what we have for video. I'm packing for camping this...
  2. D

2015 Tuna Adventures

I just got back from my Ukee trip the other day. Check the 2015 saltwater reports. Tuna was a blast. Will be back next year armed with more rods/equipment!!
  3. D

Sept/2015 Ukee

Just got back from Ukee on a long 19 hour trip home, pretty bagged out, but as always, looking towards the next trip in 2016. Here's what happened during our 5 day outing: Day 1, Thursday Sept 3, went out to Rat's Nose in the AM. There were about 5 boats scattered around in the area. We...
  4. D

2015 Tuna Adventures

As always, excellent post Sculpin. I hope to get some good weather between this Thursday and Sunday, so I can take a shot at them. Got a bunch more tuna gear when I went to PN&T, rigged up enough gear for the troll, but will be ready to toss the iron & swim baits. When you are on the troll, do...
  5. D

2015 Tuna Adventures

I'm heading to Ukee fishing Thursday Sept 3, 4, 5, 6. Have been tying tuna rigs and getting all the equipment ready for the past week. Will likely troll, but I'll see what I can find for bait too. Will have to see what weather is like for those days, but want to go chasing tuna for sure. Anyone...
  6. D

2015 Tuna Adventures

I'm heading to Ukee fishing Thursday Sept 3, 4, 5, 6. Have been tying tuna rigs and getting all the equipment ready for the past week. Will likely troll, but I'll see what I can find for bait too. Will have to see what weather is like for those days, but want to go chasing tuna for sure. Anyone...
  7. D

Wanted : Lowerance HDS 7+ monitor

Looking for a Lowerance HDS monitor (only) to plug into my existing system. email : dwpfeifer@shaw.ca if you have a monitor to sell. Thanks
  8. D

New Golights

Has anyone used the new Golights (HID)? The cost for the old style was around $350 vrs $600 for the new HID ones. Are the new ones that much better and worth the extra cash? Thanks in advance.
Back