Search results

1. TheSookesOfHazzard

Tackle and Gear Debris in the Ocean

Hey guys, Thought I'd throw this out there to see if anyone has though about this as well. One thing I find myself constantly thinking about when fishing is the amount of gear we as fishermen end up losing and consequently "litter" the ocean with. Lots of times its largely unavoidable, but...
  2. TheSookesOfHazzard

Quantum Cabo CNW20PTS Baitcasting Reel - $150

Hello all, I'm selling a CNW20PTS Reel, though the box has been opened it's never been used! Already spooled with Mono, I believe it's 17lb test. Here are the specs: Conventional Star Drag Saltguard Corrosion Protection Performance Tuned Magnum Ceramic Drag Performance Tuned Gears...
  3. TheSookesOfHazzard

Lowrance LMS 240 Set-Up - Includes Antenna - $250 OBO

Hey Guys Selling my LMS 240 GPS Fishfinder. Comes with all the cables and accessories you need, including mounting gear, transducer, GPS antenna, power cables, manual, and screen cover. It will display map and sonar screens simultaneously; however it is black and white (along with differing...
  4. TheSookesOfHazzard

Anchor System For Sale - $450 OBO

Hey All I'm putting up an anchor system for sale; here are the specs: 450 Ft Chunk of Three Strand Nylon 1/2 Rope (Eye Spliced W/ Thimble at Both Ends) 5KG Bruce Anchor W/ 40Ft of 5/16 Anchor Chain 60" Scotsman W/ Lead Line and Ring-Style Retriever 40FT Float Line All the Assorted Shackles to...
  5. TheSookesOfHazzard

Assorted Towing Tubes - $25 Each

Hey Guys Clearly this is a fishing site but I'm sure some of you pull (pun intended) double duty as chief of watersports at the local lake from time to time. As such I have some towing tubes I'm looking to get rid of. All checked recently and not leaking, though some have been patched...
  6. TheSookesOfHazzard

Assorted Tackle Trays and Boxes, Two Hali Rods, and Other Miscellanious Gear - FREE

Hey All! I got some gear that I have no use for anymore, and hopefully somebody on this awesome forum could benefit from it's use. I have a couple tackle boxes, bunch of plastic tackle trays, (one or two have busted locks but still work otherwise) two older Hali rods, and some other random...
  7. TheSookesOfHazzard

Looking for Shimano GT4000 or 2000

Hey Guys Looking for a pair of either; let me know if you're wanting to get rid of anything! Thanks!
  8. TheSookesOfHazzard

St. Croix TSWC70HF Halibut Rod - $100

Hey Everyone! I'm selling a St. Croix TSWC70HF Halibut Rod. Here are the spec's: 7' Heavy Power Fast Action 40-80LB SCI Fiberglass and SCII Graphite Construction This is a high-quality unit that has never been used; it's brand-spanking-new! Goes for $140 plus tax, yours for $100. St...
  9. TheSookesOfHazzard

Wanted: Downrigger Rods

Hello I'm looking into replacing my rods this year, if anyone is thinking of upgrading through the winter for next season and want to get rid of some old models let me know what you've got...I'm leaning towards either a Fenwick HMX, Shimano Technium or Convergence, or Rapala Classis Moocher...
  10. TheSookesOfHazzard

Pulling Anchor

Hey Guys I'm really getting into Hali Fishing and feel like I've got it under control expect for one issue. Almost every time I've pulled my anchor (ring-style puller) and thought it was up I've come back to retrieve it and it's not there. Potentially very dangerous if it was to snag again...
  11. TheSookesOfHazzard

The Mud Hole

Hey All I've heard of an area off Victoria that I believe is called the Mud Hole which is supposedly a decent place for Hali - anybody out there willing to let me know where it is? (PM is fine if you don't wanna publicly post a possibily sacred spot!). I'm fine reading a chart and figuring...
  12. TheSookesOfHazzard

450ft of 5/8 3-Strand Nylon Anchor Line

Hey All For my old man I'm selling 450ft of Anchor line, 5/8 3-Strand Nylon that is already spliced on both ends by the guys down at Trotac. This piece of rope has never been used - it's never touched water. Reason he's selling is that this size of rope is overkill for his 18' foot boat...
Back