Search results

1. Hog Tide

Merc gen 2 controller and cables.

Out of 2006 boat. Controller and cables in good shape. Not sticky,sloppy or stiff. might be good for some one I upgraded to new gear. Live in Comox valley. $100.00 obo.
  2. Hog Tide

Ez loader trailer $500 obo.

decent trailer. In ok shape. Will need some work on it. Nothing is broken it’s just got some rusted out parts. No brakes. Pretty soon it will need new torsion axle, other than that it’s decent. Lights, tires, winch cross members, bunks are in good condition. Some bolts could be replaced but...
  3. Hog Tide

Tuff trailers

Moved this post to the right forum. Does anybody have a tuff trailer on a campion 542? I’m getting one from bill howich RV. Sales say they sell the 3000ts with the 542. There are other models they have for sale. just doing some last minut research as I did not know about a 3000 tl, or the...
  4. Hog Tide

Software update for lowrance elite7 hdi.

Has anyone done a software update on the units. I'm tiring to get the tides and currents to show on my maps. I've updated the gold card, I'm not having any luck transferring the lowrance update to my unit. Any advice appreciated.
  5. Hog Tide

Vhf broken nmea 1083 wires

I was doing some maintenance on my boat and noticed the vhf wasn't reporting position. I noticed the nmea yellow wire is broke right at the base of the radio. Im thinking about taking the unit apart to add new wires to it. Does anyone have experience with taking them apart its a icom 304
  6. Hog Tide

Lowrance lms525 cdf

Selling my gps/sonar unit with navionics gold card (bc) $300.00. Obo.
  7. Hog Tide

hornby/denman 2014

was out yesterday aft did a short soak for prawns around hornby.. lots of small prawns and some big ones with eggs. i put the salmon gear out and caught nothing... there were 4 other boats in the area doing the same not sure how they made out..
  8. Hog Tide

Comox fog horn.

The fog has been thick and last nite there was a horn going off about every 30 seconds. Seem like all nite. I live near seal bay park. I only hear it at nite. The fog is thick again today but no horn. Does anyone know where the horn is? I thought it would be the cardinal bouy but there is no...
  9. Hog Tide

Marine fuell in french creek area

Where can i get marine fuel in the french creek or parksville? Im trailering my boat and im sure the marine fuel at the marina is more than regular gas up the road at the shell.
  10. Hog Tide

Bc athlete of the year.

http://sportbc.com/programs-and-events/athlete-of-the-year-awards/best-of-bc/ Thought id throw this out here and try and get some votes for willie. Vote for willie!!
  11. Hog Tide

Campbell river 2013.

Heading out for some prawns and fish. Launching at pp. any one els going out.
  12. Hog Tide

found prawn trap

i was driving behined someone who lost a prawn trap in the comox area today and 1 trap fell on the road. maybe it could be someone from sfbc.. pm me and identify it. its yours... for now. lol
  13. Hog Tide

pod of orcas

there be a pod of orcas out front of seal bay today... must be after the salmon that are after the herring.. heading to campbell river, they came approx 100 yards of shore.....
  14. Hog Tide

need new battery

one of my boat batteries is pooched. i need to replace it. just wonderining if i should consider a better battery for running downriggers,prawn puller, electronics,kicker.. i currently use a trojan marine/rv 860 m.c.a...... (starting battery). i got 4 years out of these batteries. the optimax...
  15. Hog Tide

one pissed off customer

saw this in campell river yesterday. i like how hes venting.. is it legal?
  16. Hog Tide

good boat and trailer, needs a major clean up! lots of extras..

my cousin is selling his boat, its got really low hours on it since the motor and leg were rebuilt, its been sitting for a year, needs a good power wash, the trailer is ok not sure about the rollers, but its worth a look, it comes with fenders,lines, trap puller and electronics, hes trying to...
  17. Hog Tide

shimano 4000 drag problem

i have 2 new 4000 reels,ive used twice. the drag doesnt fully tighten enouph and when i back off the drag it still has tension. has anyone had any issues with the new reels?
  18. Hog Tide

technium/shimano 4000 combo

2 rod and reel combos. 10.6 technium rods shimano 4000 reels only 1 year old.......... $250.00 for the pair img]
  19. Hog Tide

volvo ql trim tabs

I'm looking into putting tabs on my campion 542. a friend of mine suggested i look into the volvo ql trim tabs. does anyone have experience with them? bennetts and lencos claim to be fuel efficient properly trimmed. i cant find any info on line if the volvos are as fuel friendly or how they...
  20. Hog Tide

hd am/fm radios

i just purchased a clarion cmd5 at parksville boathouse. great looking,sounds good, but..... i have to purchase separate connectors for ipod and sirus satellite.. i spent a whack of money on it! and to get the most out of it i gotta spend more... i was pricing out interfaces on line and i...
Back