Search results

1. Hog Tide

Merc gen 2 controller and cables.

Cables are 15ft. Side mount.
  2. Hog Tide

Merc gen 2 controller and cables.

Out of 2006 boat. Controller and cables in good shape. Not sticky,sloppy or stiff. might be good for some one I upgraded to new gear. Live in Comox valley. $100.00 obo.
  3. Hog Tide

Ez loader trailer $500 obo.

decent trailer. In ok shape. Will need some work on it. Nothing is broken it’s just got some rusted out parts. No brakes. Pretty soon it will need new torsion axle, other than that it’s decent. Lights, tires, winch cross members, bunks are in good condition. Some bolts could be replaced but...
  4. Hog Tide

Tuff trailers

Just to finish the thread. I now have the tuff trailer 3000ts (102) wide. It’s a awesome set up for my 542. Trailer fits like a glove. iPhoned tuff trailer and got a lot of info that the dealer could not answer. It’s a foot longer, 6 inches lower,4 inches wider and heavier than the ez loader...
  5. Hog Tide

Tuff trailers

Moved this post to the right forum. Does anybody have a tuff trailer on a campion 542? I’m getting one from bill howich RV. Sales say they sell the 3000ts with the 542. There are other models they have for sale. just doing some last minut research as I did not know about a 3000 tl, or the...
  6. Hog Tide

2019 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Fished this afternoon. Several bites and released a couple small nooks. Seemed to be a good bite at about 6. Several boats had nets out too. Bagged one at 79. Spoons no flash down deep 200+.
  7. Hog Tide

Wanted: Shimano Moocher Plus GT 4000’s

I have several of them. 4 newish and 2 older models. I’d like to get rid of them as I’m accumulating too much gear. I’m going to post them on the site soon. I live in comox.
  8. Hog Tide

2018 Campbell River Reports

It’s been a wile since I was out. Finally got some time to fish. Fished green can like right at the can as lots of bait and fish in the shallows. I kept a teener . Released a half dozen cohos and small springs. I noticed a couple guys in a tin boat fishing in a strange way. They were chasing...
  9. Hog Tide

2017 Campbell River Reports

Fished 4-8. Green can area. Nothing for me except shakers and a couple doggies. **** loads of boats, looked like they were picking up pinks in the shallows. Talk about crazy out there fishing with so many boats. never again! Too many boats not paying attention where they are going or won't...
  10. Hog Tide

2017 Campbell River Reports

Great fishing between can and hump. 18,12 and 2 cohos wild Released. Springs were deep. Cohos around 120. Great nite out.
  11. Hog Tide

2016 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Had a great day out on the water fishing the kitty hump. 1-7 Lots of undersized spring and coho. Did catch a teener hatchery(white). Lots of action on the sounder. Rant to the person who took out my licence plate and trailer light at pacific playgrounds. ****** thing to do. If anyone saw...
  12. Hog Tide

2016 Campbell River Reports

Fished and prawned today. Francisco pt. 1 small spring and few prawns. Water was flat calm today. There were several boats out and lots of prawn traps. Feeling lucky!
  13. Hog Tide

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Must have been pretty lumpy out last nite ! Saw the whale show too!! Unbelievable how they breached. Only fished for a hour then reeled in to watch the humpies. Yesterday pawned and fished til noon. Not a sniff of fish. Did get nice size prawns but not a lot of them.
  14. Hog Tide

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Going fishing for a couple days around hornby.any reports?
  15. Hog Tide

Fished 12-6 at kitty. Seemed the bite was on around 12-3. 2 15lbers right away within an hour then got into lots of smaller springs and coho. Kept 1 hatch. Lots of boats and nets in the water. Tones of bait showing and surface was loaded with herring jumpers. Fun day!!
  16. Hog Tide

2015 Campbell River Reports

Fished the hump and green can this afternoon. No springs. Did release a good size pink at the green can. Funny looking pink. Wish I took a pic of it. Had big spots on the upper part of tail black gums tiny scales and the flesh was very soft. Of course it only put up a fight at the boat. Pink...
  17. Hog Tide

Fished kitty yesterday. Awesome fishing! Lots of fish all day. Had several double headers with nice size springs. Biggest was around 20 lbs. released smaller springs up to 10 lbs. caught some cohos too. But all wild. They were about 5 pounders. Was fishing deep 200 feet or so using spoons...
  18. Hog Tide

2015 Campbell River Reports

Fished the cr hump and green can last couple days. Not good for me out there. camping at pacific playground and there are nice fish being brought in from the can and hump. Lots of lings being brought in. Going to give another go and try different strategy.
Back