Search results

1. Business Time

Yamaha F 2.5 Kicker

Yamaha F 2.5 Kicker Brand new and never used PDI done with full transferable warranty 25% off retail price $975 Located in Nanaimo
  2. Business Time

Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - Package Deal at Face Value

Package Deal at Face Value: October 10th vs. San Jose Sharks ($144 each) October 12th vs. Montreal Canadiens ($201 each) Lower Bowl Section 122, Row 9, Seats 9, 10, 11, 12 Hard copy tickets PM if interested.
  3. Business Time

Vancouver Canucks Tickets For Sale

Vancouver Canucks Tickets For Sale: Section 122 Row 9 Seats 9, 10, 11, 12 www.canuckstickets.ca to view the games available. Prices are face value. These are hard copy tickets. Here is the view from the seats:
  4. Business Time

FREE - Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks - PRE-SEASON

Tickets for this game are gone. Thanks.
  5. Business Time

FREE - Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks - PRE-SEASON

I have 4 tickets for the Canucks vs. Sharks pre-season game on Monday, September 16th, 7:00. These are my season tickets: Section 122 Row 9 Seats 9, 10, 11, 12. First person who wants them PM me and I will email transfer them to you. These are FREE. Have lots of others during the...
  6. Business Time

Bamfield/Poett Nook 2013 Reports

Here's a quick clip of one being gaffed: http://youtu.be/5iJYExWdO2E
  7. Business Time

Beers on me next time.... Thanks!
  8. Business Time

Got back from our trip to Poett Nook yesterday. We had some friends up there with us so we had 6 people on the boat. It was cozy but lots of fun. 2 days of amazing weather let us go anywhere we wanted. Saturday we headed out to 5 Mile and set the anchor. Started out with an Octopus that we...
  9. Business Time

The issues surrounding taking greenies new to the off shore, off shore.

LMFAO!!! I remember that day well. That's the only time I've puked but got a Hali for my troubles.... Hahaha
  10. Business Time

Salmon on ice ?

3 days for sure without any problems. Put a rack in your cooler above the drain line to keep them out of the water.
  11. Business Time

We will be at the nook Friday to Monday. Ch.6 or stop by the fire at the nook for a beer. Nathan
  12. Business Time

Halibut Swarm Video

I guess my forum search skills need improvement. Oh well :)
  13. Business Time

Halibut Swarm Video

I was looking on youtube for some underwater hali videos and came across this. Crazy how many hali are going after the camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY7IPXZjqws
  14. Business Time

What do you do?

Own a small civil engineering firm in Nanaimo providing engineering and construction services for municipal infrastructure, land development, heavy civil and industrial construction projects. And in my spare time I make fishing lures.
  15. Business Time

No that was another group. We were listening to Ch.6 and heard the same chatter.
  16. Business Time

Just got back from the Nook. Fished Saturday at Dixon just up from the wall and got 6 springs, Sunday at Fleming and got 4, and then this morning got a quick 2 at Swale to finish it off. We moved each time to try and find some bigger fish but the biggest were 12 lbs at each spot. All at 100-120...
  17. Business Time

Zurtro Lures

Hey Firelight. We have had a late start this year but will be in production mode again soon. We have an order to fill for the Harbour Chandler and then the website will be taking orders again. I will be responding to all emails this weekend when I get back to Nanaimo. Thanks, Nathan
  18. Business Time

Mackerel

Thanks for the info guys. Seems to be mixed reviews on them so i'm going to try them. My son was catching them from the dock at Poett Nook this past weekend and we kept some for bait. I will get some more this weekend and see how it goes. I read that they need to be bleed and iced right away...
  19. Business Time

Mackerel

With the Mackerel showing up in Barkley Sound. I was wondering what they are like to eat. Anyone have any good recipes? I was thinking of smoking some. Thanks, BT
  20. Business Time

Bamfield Poett Nook Reports Spring/Summer 2012

The road sucked this past weekend. It can change daily and you don't know what your going to get until your on it. BT
Back