Search results

1. C

local charts in great shape

Hi all I have an amazing assortment of nautical charts from Canadian hydrographic,service for sale. Various locales just ask if I have what u want, probably 20 in all from Fraser mouth out.
  2. C

Fraser Spring Opening, is it worth it

hello guys ive posted this on another website but will do it here as well. Friday is the opening of Retention of Springs on the Fraser, i believe , through much research and opinion, that the chance of getting a fish in the imposed slot limit of 77cm and below is a very very low chance...
  3. C

Mainlanders are getting Fu*&(&ED

BC Ferries is making that trip to our island paradise much more expensive, they have disposed of over height fares and now have a PER FOOT charge for vehicles over 20 ', my friend specifically bought his new boat with it being Underheight in mind and is really pissed bringing up The Olympics...
  4. C

Masset rivers

Im heading up to Masset to stay at a friends lodge and me and my friend will be the only fishers there, i have a few questions for anyone who has fished the Yakoun et al up there, are there well defined trails along the rivers edges or is it bush whacking? Are the other rivers besides the...
  5. C

Vancouver and Howe sound

Im actually suprised that there hasnt been any reports from this area, im a river maggot without a boat but have 3 friends with and have been begging them to get out recently as i remmeber how good the reports were last Feburary. That being said from word of mouth, i heard that the Caps is...
  6. C

Porteau Cove

three of us headed out first thing Saturday morn in search of springs, not much going on this morning hooking only 1 itsy bitsy spring on cut plug at 75 feet, dropped 2 crab traps off and got only 1 keeper. Soon to be much better
Back