Search results

1. codfather

Who has Tuna for sale

It looks like I will not be getting out for Tuna this fall. Does anyone have a line on tuna? I like bigger ones to can and get the big loins off of. Thanks, Mike
  2. codfather

Posting pictures with iPhone 8

I did go back over many posts in regards to posting pics but cant figure this out. In the past I've posted pictures when I'm at home using Photbucket and it worked well. Last year I was able to post pictures from my iPhone 5 right onto the website. Now when I tried with my new phone it says...
  3. codfather

Yamaha T9.9, TR1 Autopilot, Ultimate kicker bracket.

This year I made the move to a Yamaha T25 kicker. With the new kicker I can't use the kicker bracket or Autopilot on the T25. I am selling my system as a package and will take you out to see how it all works if serious. 2008 Yamaha T9.9 TR1 Autopilot with wireless package. Ultimate Kicker...
  4. codfather

Yamaha T9.9 carburetor needed

I have a issue with my kicker running a smooth as I like. It runs very well when it's trolling but at a idle it starts to run a bit rough. What I am looking for is a used carb from an engine that is out of commission. I would like to try a carb to see if that is the problem with mine. Do you...
  5. codfather

2014 Sockeye Season (Port Alberni)

Talked to a friend today and he said there are a few Sockeye that have gone up the river in Port Alberni. Has anyone been fishing for them yet? It's starting to warm up and it's that time of the year when it could start anytime. All the gear is sorted and ready to go anytime. Good luck to...
  6. codfather

Fishing vs Sex

Fishing vs. Sex #20 - No matter how much beer you've had, you can still Fish. #19 - A limp rod is still useful while fishing. #18 - You don't have to hide your Fishing magazines. #17 - It is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to Fish with you once in a while. #16 - The Ten...
  7. codfather

What is the best credit card for collecting air miles?

What is the best credit card for collecting air miles? I'm thinking of changing from my PC Mastercard to a travel card of some sort. My card earns only points that I redeem a couple times a year for groceries. We will be going to Yuma a couple times a year now that I bought a place and would...
  8. codfather

Lowrance LCX 104C Sonar/GPS Chartplotter Combo

Included are the following: 1-10.4 Inch gimbal screen unit with cover, bracket and knobs. 1- Dual Frequency HS-WSDX wide angle transducer. 1-Power Cord. 1-EGC-12W 12 parallel Channel GPS+WAAS Reciever/antenna (brand new) 1- 12 foot extension cable for EGC-12W Antenna. 1- Navionics Classic Gold...
  9. codfather

Go Canucks

Hey Holmes, that was one of the best games of the year. To bad for your Blackhawks, you better get a different flag to hang at Critter Cove this year.
  10. codfather

TC Simplified Assessment of Intact Stability test

I am in the process of changing my 6K numbers to a C number thru Transport Canada. It has been a fairly painful process as there are multiple forms to fill out. It is a two-step program where the first part is the forms that go to Ottawa ie: application for registry, form 3, 20, 4a, bill of sale...
  11. codfather

Tuna off the West Coast??

Hi fellow fisherman, has anyone been out for tuna lately?? The 62-degree temp has moved in along the West Coast with the blue water very reachable for a sports boat. It would be great to be able to head offshore and get into some tuna. There is a website that shows the water temp and...
  12. codfather

Prawning/Fishing in Nanaimo

Hi Gang, I've got the boat ready to go and was wondering if anyone has been out prawning in the Nanaimo area? I was going to drop a few traps and then troll around for a salmon. I've never been on such a confusing site as the DFO, so it looks like it's open around Nanaimo for prawns right now...
  13. codfather

Nanaimo fishing updates

Thinking about heading out to do a little salmon fishing around Nanaimo. Wondering if anyone has been out and how the fishing has been? Nanaimo is a new area to me as I spend the summers in Nootka so I'm looking for any advise you can give me. I'm thinking of throwing out the prawn traps and...
  14. codfather

Wanted Lowrance LCX-110C, LCX-25C

Looking for a back up unit to go with my networked system. In order of preference. Lowrance LCX-110C Lowrance LCX-25C Lowrance LCX-111C HD Lowrance LCX-26C HD Please email if you have something. codfathers@hotmail.com
Back