Search results

1. F

The latest CJ- Lure

No problem just send me another one! Used that one all summer last year until losing it. We called it the titty flasher!
  2. F

The latest CJ- Lure

The first shipment is in!!!
  3. F

The latest CJ- Lure

That there is an allure tackle flasher that was given to me from a friend who bought a few of them online. Been a hot flasher so far... Oh yeah and it has an image of a topless bikini model on one side for extra attraction!
  4. F

Gulf Islands 2014 Reports

The shirt is definitely lucky! So is that "topless flasher"! oh and also the new proto-type CJ Specials!
  5. F

Rex4deo I have been finding the fish in tight. 44
  6. F

Fished porlier and salamanca saturday and picked up a few beauty fish just shy of 20# on UV white and green splatter hootchy. Went out to salamanca for the low tide yesterday afternoon and decided I was going to fish 4 lines all CJ specials. Had 2 lines down and had a huge hit before setting up...
  7. F

Fished porlier and salamanca saturday and picked up a few beauty fish just shy of 20# on UV white and green splatter hootchy. Went out to salamanca for the low tide yesterday afternoon and decided I was going to fish 4 lines all CJ specials. Had 2 lines down and had a huge hit before setting up...
  8. F

That is pretty good advice! I would also add you can troll almost twice as far down Galiano to the hooks in the contour lines especially when it is slow it the prime area where your track is shown. When the tide has backed off fishing right in front of the pass can be good as well. Not many...
  9. F

Ran up to Thrasher Rk on Monday as I had heard the fishing was red hot. Got up there around low slack and the bite really started to come on with the flood tide. Managed a 10,16,18# on 4" CJ Special squids at 150ft. The 10# came on a green glow hootchie at 100ft, all the fish were marbled flesh...
  10. F

ahem... been a few fish around Porlier and towards Active...One day its hot then the next day not so much. Got to put the time in to find the fish somedays. Great reports from Thrasher Rk Gabriola area so worth the run if your going to spend a day out there.
  11. F

The latest CJ- Lure

I've been testing these lures for about 5 years now. They really work well. Even the very first designs were killers...now the have evolved to incorporate glow and UV properties. This first photo is of an original prototype pilchard design.
  12. F

Yep most have been smaller coho.. At least half have been clipped.. Most have been at 100ft deep but one or two deeper and one around 60ft
  13. F

The latest CJ- Lure

Been loving the 3-4" CJ Special squid imitation in Yellow white... Also the green white silver and glow and 5"fluorescent green white silver and glow herrings have been hot lately. Purple white silver has been good too in past years...
  14. F

Been consistent fishing for me at porlier and the cable area... Nothing big yet..beauty fat healthy cookie cutter 10-12# fish. Only one white and one marbled to 4 reds this weekend. Hot gear has been 3-4 inch CJ Specials @ 120 ft. Quite a few coho around too which is a nice change. Cheers
  15. F

Gearing up for a few days of fishing this weekend. Haven't had much luck the last few trips out. Have tried Thrasher and Tent Island in the last week or so with no bites mind you I haven't exactly put in full days. I'm thinking about trying a few different spots over the next three days. Will...
  16. F

Bamfield accomodations for rent

Is this house in grappler inlet? next to the sea beam by chance?
  17. F

Old fishing pics from Strait of Georgia anyone?

Going way back to the late 1940's to the Galiano Island Lodge 49 1/2 lbs
  18. F

Tried a few hrs on the tail end of the ebb tide through the slack. No bites today was a fair bit of bait on the sounder.
  19. F

Sounds about right! I did get a 20 on jan 20th last year... Maybe a 16 on the 16th too lol! I have strange luck like that.. How's the boat comin along? Cheers, 44
Back