Search results

1. gillreaper

WTB 90/115HP 4 stroke

Looking for a low hour 90/115HP for my 17.5ft Double Eagle. Thanks!
  2. gillreaper

WTB 17.5ft Double Eagle soft/hardtop

Just throwing this out here to see if anyone has a top for my new to me 1986 double eagle with slider windows. If anyone is replacing their top or going from hardtop to soft top let me know. Thanks Also want to replace the windshield on one side. And looking for a good low hour 90/115hp 4 stroke...
  3. gillreaper

Wanted Chartplotter

Looking for a chartplotter or plotter/sounder combo, color or greyscale. PM me thanks.
  4. gillreaper

Must sell cannon electric downrigger

One new cannon electric comes with extra dual rod holder and wieght. over 600.00 worth for cheap. Thanks
  5. gillreaper

Fairy lake

How is the lake right now and what are some good flys to use, and where abouts is the best spot on the lake??? Thanks any info helps.
  6. gillreaper

cannon electric downrigger for sale!!!

One cannon electric downrigger retail over $450.00 with single and a dual rod holder[$70.00]. It has positive ion control[like a black box] built right in. New never been used. It can pull a 20lbs cannon ball up 250ft per min. needs a $30.00 mount and the plug to the battery. Offer's or trade...
  7. gillreaper

scotchmans

where is the best place to buy scotchmans new or used in victoria?
  8. gillreaper

stamp steelhead

where are the best spots to fish from shore? I've only fished the gun club. any luck in the last couple of day's, I was at the cowichan today and it's pretty slow right now saw 4 boats and only one fish. thanks for any tips, tight lines!
Back