Search results

1. gillreaper

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hi guy's, Just got myself a 12 foot tinner and want to sell my 9ft Dave Scadden pontoon boat. It's got a casting platform which is great for flyfishing also have a 30lb Minn Kota. Great condition! Message me for more info. Thanks
  2. gillreaper

Screens

Maybe try Giving them a call. (360) 389-5351
  3. gillreaper

Screens

You could get them re-screened if you have the frames, which you should.........
  4. gillreaper

Floating House for Sale $155,000 in Barkley Sound

Can you send me the details please. Thanks
  5. gillreaper

WTB 90/115HP 4 stroke

Saw that a hour ago, message sent and waiting for a reply. Thanks!
  6. gillreaper

WTB 90/115HP 4 stroke

Looking for a low hour 90/115HP for my 17.5ft Double Eagle. Thanks!
  7. gillreaper

WTB 17.5ft Double Eagle soft/hardtop

Just throwing this out here to see if anyone has a top for my new to me 1986 double eagle with slider windows. If anyone is replacing their top or going from hardtop to soft top let me know. Thanks Also want to replace the windshield on one side. And looking for a good low hour 90/115hp 4 stroke...
  8. gillreaper

Cell Phone Plans

Ask about the EPP program (employee payment plan) Telus Rogers and Bell have them, just switched from Fido to Telus $55.00 for 25gb canada wide calling and text etc. 25gb at 5G then unlimited data at 3G. Ask if your workplace is on there list.
  9. gillreaper

Leh is out!

After 3 years of no tags for our group of 6 we got 5 tags, we'll be putting a couple tags back into the draw so a at least few guys will not be on reduced odds next year. Finally going moose hunting again!
  10. gillreaper

Best Air Fryer Recipes

What is the best air fryer out there for a family of 3-4, so many options to choose from, maybe someone has some thoughts on this. Tired of using the oven for 4 strips and a few fries.
  11. gillreaper

Air Fryer Tips and Recipes

There's lot's of air-fryers out there, what's everyone's favorite air-fryer?
  12. gillreaper

Help Name a Business and Win a Great Prize!

Inlet Quality Homes Newton Quality Homes
  13. gillreaper

Cleaning old spoons

Tooth paste!
  14. gillreaper

2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

step 1: Tie your bow rope to the dock. step 2: launch your boat. step 3: leave your truck where it is. Step 4: walk your boat towards the end of the dock and tie it off. step 5: walk back to your truck and park your trailer. step 6: go fishing. LOL!
  15. gillreaper

Sea Sport 2400 Explorer or Skagit 24XLC vs Cutwater 24SC

We have the skagit orca 24xlc the front window layout in the orca is better, makes the cab feel bigger which is the only difference in the two boats. No to Cutwaters!
  16. gillreaper

Best boat for bad backs

Skagit Orca for sure, very smooth ride. Our backs thank us every time were out!
  17. gillreaper

Hi guy's, i'm looking for a trailer for a 12 ft aluminum, like new or in great shape. Thanks Al
  18. gillreaper

Tell us about the boat that got away..

Sharphooks, the orca without the flames would of been better, remove them if you try to sell again. Flames on a whale just doesn't make sense!
  19. gillreaper

Sad News

Where did you see this?
  20. gillreaper

Here's a boat that catches fish, lot's of room and very stable! https://victoria.craigslist.ca/boa/d/19-katana-deep-boat-new-4/6639123718.html
Back