Search results

1. T

New to me motor not getting to full speed.

Hello Looking for some help. I just bought a used 8hp Yamaha 4stoke and a 12 ft tinny. The motor worked great yesterday for two hours and then I was starting it to come home and it took many pulls to start. I got it going but it would only push the boat about half speed. It runs fairly...
  2. T

Buzz Bomb Special Rod WTB

Does any one out there have a Buzz Bomb Special rod they aren't using and would like to sell. My kids love it as it is nice and short but very flexable. The one we have now has a broken tip. We would be interested in just the tip section as well if anyone has one with a broken but section...
  3. T

Looking for advice on rod please

Hello I am considering buying a Hardy Favourite 10'6, 7/8 weight 3 piece fly rod. Does anyone have any thoughts on this rod as a steelhead rod for Vancouver Island. I would also want to use it for salmon but it's main purpose would be for steelhead. Thanks Thawk
  4. T

Need price advice for crab traps

Hello I have a couple of commercial crab traps that are is good shape. There are some barnacles on them but not too bad. Just wondering what those of you who have sold commercial traps have got for them? I don't use them as they are to big for my boat so I am contemplating selling them...
  5. T

Fishing the Stamp in November

Hello I have a friend who is organizing a guided fishing weekend on the stamp for the beginning of November. We have checked out recommendations on guide outfits from this and other forums. What I am really wondering however, knowing of coarse that every year is different, is the beginning...
Back