Search results

1. J

Sannich inlet prawning

How has it been for you, I have prawned there for years and always done well. Last year not very well and this year is worse. Have talked to others and they concur. I have my spots that always produce and now nothing not even 1 prawn in 4 traps. Have tried other spots and not good either. So...
  2. J

Shaw services

Yup Samsung smart, I was wanting to know how this free internet tv stuff works and streaming it to my tv. What is this "tvaddons" and" mashupxbmc" Thanks for the reply.
  3. J

Shaw services

Ok you computer guru's How does this work. Feel like doing a little tutorial on how you get this to work. I get netflex and my tv is wifi so if you don't mind share the knowledge thanks
  4. J

Shaw services

telus??? Just Be careful, brother got telus and when they installed there stuff they cut out all of shaws cable stuff Also there are very few optic wires in old areas, you are just running on reg. old cable and the computer is slow and email backs up. He is not a happy customer.
  5. J

WANTED: Older Lowrance head unit

sorryJeff just called ,not sure how this works just found the message, left u a message on phone
  6. J

time

just posted, whats with the time,says it was at3.42am? What, in a time warp...
  7. J

do fish hear

ok, I made a housing for my go pro camera put it in and dropped it down around 100ft while out for some hali. After viewing the video,and I did see the odd fish, I noticed a lot of noise picked up by the camera when I lowered or brought the camera up. Noise of the line and real, so if u are...
  8. J

The Sudden Realization About My Dog....

Now that sounds like a Senator
  9. J

WANTED: Older Lowrance head unit

Lms339 I've got a LMS339, bracket, and manual no card as I use that in my new one, Dual function,gps and sounder, Built in antenna Make me an offer if interested
  10. J

bleeding electric over hydraulic brakes

I just put disc brakes on my trailer and used my mini vac pump to suck the air out and fluid . always start at the furthest wheel from the master and work forward.Another way is to get a piece of plastic tubing open a bleeder put the tubing on a open bleeder and then into a bottle with some...
  11. J

05 yam t8 hydraulic lift

Just found the release screw after I took the unit off .Will try on the bench and see what happens. Thanks
  12. J

05 yam t8 hydraulic lift

Mine has quit working ,motor runs no lift. checked fluid ok. If I cycle switch it lifts a bit each time. Ideas please. Have taken off of motor going to take apart??Can't find much info on the net. any help greatly appreciated,, J R.
  13. J

Fishing nootka sound

So ,after 5yrs of renting a place in the sound always the same dates phone to confirm this years booking and were told no go already booked it for the week. We normally book for 4 days. Asked why he bumped us and reply wasTHAT'S BUISINESS. What a bunch of crap. So I'm looking for a place to...
  14. J

Ace prawn puller conversion

Thanks, sent off email to Ace and got reply they will help me out, just send them my address ,so sounds like they will send one to me. Thanks for the thought
  15. J

Value of a sport caught salmon vs a commercial caught salmon

You can't put a PRICE on Memories, If you just want fish go to the grocerey store.
  16. J

Ace prawn puller conversion

Ok saw the post for the hands free adapter to my ace puller. Had to have one. Got it today .Sprayed all the bolts to take of the big wheel, let soak for couple hrs. got 2 out and 2 broke. No prob will just drill and tap new holes.got big wheel off, awe crap the hub that the wheel is on is...
  17. J

Gps use opinion

Talking about gps use re the map, What do you prefer when setting up your GPS, course up, north up, or chart up. I prefer course up, like to see where i'm going. With north up which is proper for reading charts I find it too confusing, Like looking where i"ve been. What are your thoughts...
  18. J

Sooke Reports - Fall and Winter 2011/2012

They ,,were there on Tues. first tide line from the head.Let 3 wild go got 2 wild and 2 hatch,bait at 110 ft and glow hootch at 80 ft. on another note guys don,t be so picky,re. 2 guys 4 fish, or ????
  19. J

lowrance gps combo

well I haveasked about problems with my lowrance loosing gps signal and have checked everthing suggested. has internal antenna. Finally I toook it to harbour chandlers in nanimo. within 10 mins. the fellow at Chandlers told me I was about 7 updates out. Says the sats do change there info and I...
  20. J

New toy

Nice ride, I think you should leave the color and paint the can, flag on the cabin, should shake up a lot of fisherman as you cruise by,, HE HE. I can hear the fuel flowing thru the pipes now.
Back