Search results

1. T

Changes are coming

Seattle-based Trident Seafoods will look for buyers for four shoreside plants in Alaska, including for its nearly year-round operations in Kodiak and three seasonal plants in Ketchikan and Petersburg in Southeast Alaska and False Pass in the eastern Aleutian Islands, according to a prepared...
  2. T

Fused Rod

trying to get my two piece rod apart. Its really stuck good and I don't want to break anything. Any ideas?
  3. T

Fuel consumption

I’m thinking of putting in a fuel flow meter for my 350 sbc to tweak the carburetor for best mileage setting. What model fuel flow meters are available? Thanks
  4. T

Rod Repair

I’m looking to get two rod tips replaced. Any leads for someone in lower mainland that would help. I’m looking to get new eyes on the tips with proper wrap and seal not just a glue on. Thanks
  5. T

Diesel Heater for garage?

What do you guys have or recommend? Thanks
  6. T

260aq Volvo Penta

Looking for a parts engine if anyone is podding or just hasd an old boat in storage somewhere.
  7. T

Resealing Sliding Window Frame

I have been trying to find the source of a leak on my 23' Double Eagle. After a great deal of trial and error I have finally nailed down the source of the leak. I have taken out all the rubber and glass out of the side window frames. When they originally built these windows they used a sealant...
  8. T

Shimano Moocher Plus 3000GT

Can't find info on a 3000GT. I see 2000 and 4000 but no 3000. Anybody know where to get a parts schematic?
  9. T

It Will Not Happen Here. Right

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/mar/06/solomon-islanders-suffer-worst-oil-spill-nations-history-bulk-carrier-bauxite
  10. T

2018 Fraser Sockeye

Any word on how the early test fishery results are looking in terms of a forcast anyone?
  11. T

Review Finds Potential Conflict

Deloitte’s report said that while a lab that does additional paid work for the private sector might appear at first glance to be a conflict.Wright said in a statement Thursday the report makes nine recommendations about developing conflict of interest guidelines and conducting regular conflict...
  12. T

IPHONE POSTING

Just wondering about the process to post pictures on the new platform from my Iphone. Used to use an app but not sure anymore. Thanks for any suggestions.
  13. T

Bad Year For Washington Salmon Season

Looks like a bad year coming up according to this link.http://wdfw.wa.gov/news/attach/apr1516a.pdf
  14. T

Wild or Farmed

In San Diego on a business trip this week and my wife asks the waitress "is your salmon wild?" Says she will check. Comes back and says well it's actually both we raise them in a special place out in the wild. I almost spewed my coffee but it probably fools a lot of people.
  15. T

Unidentified

just curious if someone can tell me what these things in the picture might be used for. Thanks
  16. T

Roadrunner fender

I have a brand new fender for an older dual axle roadrunner trailer it fits on either side. $70. Ono
  17. T

Rod Tip Eye

Broke off a Rod tip eye today. Does anyone have a recommendation for lower mainland repair. Thanks
  18. T

22' double eagle rebuild

Just wanted to try and post up a couple of pics of my rebuild. New transom, gas tank and floor.Trying out the tapatalk app off my iPhone.
  19. T

Procedure to post some pictures from an Iphone.

I was wondering what the step by step process is to post a few pics off an Iphone. Thanks
  20. T

Furuno 1600 F

My boat has a Furuno 1600 F and i am thinking about buying a FCV585 for the secondary steering station. My question is would i be able to link the GPS from the 1600 to the 585 so they can communicate with each other. Any thoughts ? Thanks Earl
Back