Search results

1. W

8 ft zodiac and 4hp 4stroke mercury package

No Boat pictures? Where are you located?
  2. W

Taking over the parents house

Interesting article posted on Facebook by my lawyer. PHONE: 250-753-2202 " aria-hidden="false" data-av_icon="" data-av_iconfont="entypo-fontello" style="box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 13px; border-top: 0px rgb(235, 235, 235); border-right: 0px rgb(235...
  3. W

* SOLD** 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier *REDUCED $995*

I have the receipts for all of the work done.
  4. W

Now reduced to $995. Has to go. New one is coming and only one spot to park. Will include one new, in the package Coyote spoon. (to make it fishing related) :-)
  5. W

Joke all you want, but someone typically buys an older car for $1,500 and then has to put $2,000 into it to make it reliable. I have already done this and now need to sell. My loss and someone else's gain. Great for someone who needs a winter car to drive around town while their "tow vehicle"...
  6. W

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier 201,000KM No oil leaks New tires at 200,000KM Front and rear brakes completely redone at 191,000KM Coolant system serviced at 163,000KM Recent oil change Serpentine belt replaced May 2021 Control arms and ball joint assemblies done at 199,000KM Clean interior Runs great...
  7. W

2021 Powell River Reports

Yes, I am in Frolander Bay. A boat came in the other day and docked inside the bay. The name on the boat is "Fog Ducker."
  8. W

By chance are you at Frolander Bay?
  9. W

what type of salmon are you catching?
  10. W

Sitting here looking out at McRae Rocks and seeing the odd boat out there. Wondered if there were any salmon being caught.
  11. W

Social Distancing Cuttie Fishing

Great video. Thank you for sharing.
  12. W

So far we have fishing related hobbies and many "macho" type hobbies. :-) Am I the only one with a "wimpy" hobby, or just the only one to "come out" about it? I collect stamps. I also buy stamps collections. PM me if you have anything for sale. I do have one "non wimpy" hobby. It is called...
  13. W

Fishing Trip

Paska Lake off of 97D off of the Coquihalla has waterfront camping and fish.
  14. W

Sport fishermen unite! Let's join forces and make change happen within the system!

and then there is this on today's CBC site http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/how-b-c-halibut-became-more-expensive-than-angus-beef-tenderloin-1.3083039
  15. W

What's for dinner tonight ?

Doug If you are near a Lee Lee's Chinese grocery in AZ I was getting halibut there at a pretty good price. Wayne
  16. W

What's for dinner tonight ?

Doug If you are near a Lee Lee's Chinese grocery in AZ I was getting halibut there at a pretty good price. Wayne
  17. W

Top 3 go to Beers?

Sun City, Arizona!
  18. W

Top 3 go to Beers?

Like this one?
  19. W

How to get US Netfix

If you like "Breaking Bad" you might try "Dexter"
  20. W

How to get US Netfix

Don't know if it works on an iPad but Hola works great to get US Netflix on a laptop.
Back