Search results

1. Lipripper

This place is still goin huh?

yeah, 5 tacos out of 10 on the no beuno scale.
  2. Lipripper

Where are the dogs though?
  3. Lipripper

Not really. Did log here though lol. A metric S tonne of coho sitting at the weir tonight. We will be done with the coho in the AM
  4. Lipripper

I got in Sunday. They are all greasy though
  5. Lipripper

Orange crush wasn't only 4 years ago.... was it?
  6. Lipripper

Bought a laptop of Lastchance today. Figured I'd log in. Good to see nothing has changed :D
  7. Lipripper

ever seen these i your salmon

I never left I check the board every morning. I just had an answer for the white balls
  8. Lipripper

ever seen these i your salmon

Tapioca disease
  9. Lipripper

Bass

It is a way to control an invasive species.. Hopefully the feds will take the same approach and look at the Cutty populations
  10. Lipripper

Possession Point

If I'm not mistaken and on the same page as Rockfish, as well as from what I've heard they are talking about the first bay east of possession before the gap
  11. Lipripper

Possession Point

There was a few good blips on the sounder last night in there. I especially like the black pipes that run from the houses down to the water.. what a mess that place is... o_O
  12. Lipripper

2016 Sooke Reports

I'll do .25 with ya on the SSES derby weekend Wolf
  13. Lipripper

Tales From The Tyee Pool...........2016....

Enjoy this thread every year. Good luck Dave
  14. Lipripper

2016 Sooke Reports

That was tips??? I cleaned that one. Good haul man, that was a nice looking cooler.
  15. Lipripper

Sooke Area 20 Regs update?

The notice issued June 17th say the slot limit ends in 16 minutes from this post. Since there hasn't been an update it goes to 2 over 45cm
  16. Lipripper

Jack Brooks Hatchery clipping weekend

I was more or less saying that we never do all. In the years when clipped numbers are that high there are more fish to release. We only had just over 100k coho this year because of the high water that made it difficult to get the brood. The warm temps through the winter made for a expedited...
  17. Lipripper

Jack Brooks Hatchery clipping weekend

It was a combination of temps and the lack of water in Rocky creek really early this year. We had to get them out in a hurry. PL, we only do a few coho every year for a gauge at the Demamiel weir when they return.
  18. Lipripper

Derby's Canuck emporium

He's reviewing the laughs parade route for the spring
  19. Lipripper

Sockeye or Chum or ??

Chum have round scales and sockeye have a diamond shape scales... Ocean bright female chum can be damn hard to tell from a sock sometimes
Back