Search results

1. L

Spin Fishing set-up for sale.

For sale, Daiwa Stinger, 9 ft. heavy action rod c/w Daiwa, AG7000, salt water reel, and 25lb. Big Game line plus a box of 23 buz-bomb bodies and misc. jigging lures. Ideal for casting to a surface feeding frenzy and jigging to the boat. Price, $100,00 OBO In Parksville. c-l-hall@shaw.ca
  2. L

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Except sub-area 14-14 which is zero retention
  3. L

2017 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Hi HL Was Secret Cove really iced in on the water or was it the road down to the water? Lure-washer
  4. L

2016 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Is this really the last reply to this area? What ever happened to the winter fishing??? Lure-washer
  5. L

2016 Campbell River Reports

Thank you CTD Canuck for the connect to the Tyee Pool. Lure-washer
  6. L

2016 Campbell River Reports

Any-one know what happened to the "Tales fron the Tyee Pool" thread went? I can`t find anything from Dave of any up to-date results. Lure-washer
  7. L

Accident off Kyuquot

Thanks Swiggy, The first report on Google indicated that it was a charter, that did not check in. Very bad for all four of those folks. Lure-washer
  8. L

Accident off Kyuquot

According to the CBC on Google News, two are dead, with one rescued and one missing after a boat capsized off Kyuquot. Does anyone have the skinney on what happened? Sounds like a very bad scene. Lure-washer
  9. L

2015 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

With all the talk recently regarding the exceptional warm water phenomena from Alaska, what is the Mackeral situation expected to be like? Lure-washer
  10. L

CR Thieves

I used to put my downriggers and all other gear in the cuddy, and lock it. The boat was parked in our RV lot in a condo complex, and right under a security light. This was in full sight of a number of units, including ours. The thiefs opened the rear curtain, and sat in full view while they...
  11. L

Nanaimo - Spring / Summer 2014

Yes Grace Under Fire, I`m screwed up. I`m talking Neck Point. And Seafever, I`m definately not as nimble as I used to be. Maybe I`ll stick to Neck Point. Is it better for us geezers? Lure-washer
  12. L

Yes Grace Under Fire, I`m screwed up. I`m talking Neck Point. And Seafever, I`m definately not as nimble as I used to be. Maybe I`ll stick to Neck Point. Is it better for us geezers? Lure-washer
  13. L

Arima Arima Is the Rocy Point location where you can get out to the rocks past the bar exposed at low tide? Lure-washer
  14. L

Arima Arima Is the Rocy Point location where you can get out to the rocks past the bar exposed at low tide? Lure-washer
  15. L

Can any-one tell me where it is possible to shore fish in the neck point area. I understand that chinook, can be shore caught in this area at some times of year. Thank you, Lure-washer
  16. L

Can any-one tell me where it is possible to shore fish in the neck point area. I understand that chinook, can be shore caught in this area at some times of year. Thank you, Lure-washer
  17. L

2014 ECVI Nanoose Bay, French Creek Reports

Bruce Lee, P.M. sent. Lure-washer
  18. L

Tales From The Tyee Pool.......2014....

Thank you Dave, for the opportunity to be rowed, in the traditional Tyee Pool. Although we were un rewarded with a Tyee, at least we tied with most of the others who spent time in the Pool this year. It was indeed a pleasure to partake in an event, with you, that I have read about for many...
  19. L

Tales From The Tyee Pool.......2014....

The Rodholders enjoyed the experience, beyond words, and were anything but generous, considering the care and attention Dave provides to what is obviously what he loves to do. Catching a Tyee would really be the icing on the cake, but there is a lot more to it than catching. Thanks Dave...
  20. L

Complete Fishing Package for Sale

Retiring from Fishing after many years! 1997, 1901 "Viking by Mirage", 18ft 9in, 96 inch beam 1997, 125HP Mercury 2 cycle, Low Hours 1998, 9.9HP Mercury 4 cycle kicker Canvas top and windows, 3 years old Lounge seat recovered in 2014 2011 Road Runner trailer, cw custom guide rails...
Back