Search results

1. T

Reel Guy

I am the farthest thing from a Mr. fix-it man. anybody know of someone that fixes reels on the side say or otherwise from Nanaimo up to Campbell River?
  2. T

Do we know ?

How many saltwater anglers there are in B.C.?
  3. T

Anyone change form a soft top to hard top and regret it?

I'm walking circles on this one back and forth, cost vs benefit etc As title states,anyone made the change and not liked or the opposite?
  4. T

Son In Law Lookin for a boat

Son In Law is getting the bug to get a boat.We've been searching but have yet to find any thing so I thought I would post to see if anything can come up here from some of you pro's Looking for something along the lines of a Campion 542.He wants a dual purpose boat for the family on the lake...
  5. T

Crofton

It's been a long time since I have launched there.I know back in the day there were some issues about leaving trailers there. Any thoughts on leaving a truck & trailer at the small parking area by the ramp for a couple of nights ?
  6. T

Nootka Accomodation

I know it's late but I am looking for a place to stay in the sound in July for 3-4 guys,1 boat (Critter is full,not Moucha or Cougar Creek) Any leads? Thanx
  7. T

Trailer Tie Downs

Anything new on the market? Does anyone use something different that you would recommend other than the Velcro type that seems to come with the purchase?
  8. T

Vortex Hubs

Any body heard of these or used them.CV Marine In Courtenay is carrying them now, they had me at hello,when they were talking about them. Is it hype or are these bad boys worth the dough? www.tiedown.com
  9. T

Weekend trip to Hardy

Trip Report July 27,28,29 Departed Comox 1:30 in the aft on Friday Arrived in Hardy and in the water by 6:00 Fishing Duval by 6:30,Fish on by 6:35 small Coho Fished the evening till 9:00 lots of Coho and Pinks no Springs Sat on the water by 5:30 and rod in the water at Castles by 6:15...
Back