Search results

1. T

Reel Guy

Thanks gents
  2. T

Reel Guy

I am the farthest thing from a Mr. fix-it man. anybody know of someone that fixes reels on the side say or otherwise from Nanaimo up to Campbell River?
  3. T

Do we know ?

How many saltwater anglers there are in B.C.?
  4. T

2021 Ucluelet Reports

Thanks Charleygirl,I usually fish Cree/Austin out of Bammer and it was the one spot I had in the back of the mind that could be productive from Ukee
  5. T

2021 Ucluelet Reports

Never fished Ukee before heading up this weekend.I have a few ideas where to go,any suggestions for this time of year welcomed.Thanks
  6. T

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Love the reports and the pics Keep em coming !
  7. T

2020 Port Hardy Reports

We are looking at a Port Hardy trip in mid. September,We have allways come up in spring. Any word on if this would be a good time for some activity.Northern Coho ? etc
  8. T

Anyone change form a soft top to hard top and regret it?

Good replies,thanks, and as I expected.Hard Top wins the day. It's the boost I neededSo,now it's go time
  9. T

Anyone change form a soft top to hard top and regret it?

I'm walking circles on this one back and forth, cost vs benefit etc As title states,anyone made the change and not liked or the opposite?
  10. T

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Anyone fished the area in September?I never have but I would like to give it a try.I imagine its very quiet in terms of people around but maybe some fishing to be had???
  11. T

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Ive never stayed there but it looks ok.Seaside RV & Campground in Tahsis
  12. T

2015 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Knucklebuster 21 Ft Striper Black Hull will be up this weekend for the derby Any forum members around ?
  13. T

my girlfriend must love me

The artistic beauty of the feminine wiles
  14. T

When we were there 10 days ago it was the clear green UV Rhys Davis Anchovy Teaser head that out fished everything else
  15. T

Fished out of Bammer this pat weekend and had good results fishing mostly in Yankee Bay area.Highest percentage were caught on anchovy teaser head green UV.Good quality Chinook and a few ho's mixed in.60-90 feet down.Before and after the tide change was the best time.The Wall was producing too
  16. T

Great reports guys.I am up this weekend with some homies so the info helps.
  17. T

Good report Morganic I am heading up this weekend so info your is helpful.I know it can all change in a few days but its allways good to hear that you moved about and were able to get on fish Chovies or lure of choice?
  18. T

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Ya I saw the Spring Fever II pull into the Shell gas station and I figured you were geared up and ready to go What was the problem on the motor?
  19. T

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Just got back.Fishing was very good.Lighthouse,Wash rock very productive.Seems to be a lot of fish around.Anchovies,white & green glow hootch worked real good.Ho's and springs.I think fishing inside has started to turn on too.Springs 18 to mid 20's
Back