Search results

1. A

Heat Gun recommendation ???

I am looking to purchase a heat gun for home use. I have checked on Amazon and there a lot of heat guns available, but after the reading the reviews I am not sure what I should purchase. It appears that everything is made offshore. I am hopping to spend less than $100. Is there a particular...
  2. A

2017 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition- SOLD

2017 Toyota 4 Runner for dale Low Mileage-47000 km Metallic grey Owner since new Fully loaded Summer tires used less than 1 year and winter tires used 2 seasons Body moldings Sprint Booster Husky Floor Liners (front & back row) No accidents Very good condition Asking $46000 obo SOLD
  3. A

Meat Mixer

We have been making sausage for many years, but are finding that with age it is getting more difficult. We used to mix the meat and the ingredients by hand but are finding it now too cold on the hands, so we decided to get a meat mixer. We recently purchased a mixer from Princess Auto. The...
  4. A

PEPPERONI SAUSAGE RECIPE WANTED

I am looking for a Pepperoni Sausage recipe. Is there one that you guys would recommend?
  5. A

Rebuild chargeable 18v power batteries???

I have a HITACHI 18 volt screw driver, an impact driver and flashlight. I have used them for about a dozen years and they have always performed well. However, the batteries will no longer charge. I would like to get the batteries rebuilt and I am wondering if any one knows of a company...
  6. A

Looking to buy stainless steel sausage stuffer

We make homemade farmer sausage quite often. We usually use a meat grinder to stuff the casings, but I'm thinking that a stuffer will speed this process up considerably. Looking for something that can be put in the dishwasher for clean up. Are there any stuffers that you guys/gals would...
  7. A

Windows 10 Lirary problem- Need Help???

I need some help with my PC. Somehow I screwed up the libraries and would like to get things sorted out. Can anyone recommend someone that I can call for help. I have spent enough time on this and getting frustrated. Thanks Al
  8. A

Fishing Charter-Vancouver Island

Looking to go on a fishing charter for a couple of days on Vancouver Island (2 adults and 2 boys (11 and 12 year old). Any recommendations
  9. A

Cell Phone Plans

We are looking at a number cell phone providers to possible switch from our current one. The reason being they jacked up our rates from $25.00 to $30.00. We are looking for a very basic plan unlimited messaging and calling both Canada wide, no data. One of the providers that we are considering...
  10. A

Program will not install ??

I recently purchased a new Acer laptop and installed all the programs that we had on a Dell laptop, except one program will not install on the Acer laptop. Both laptops run windows 10. It is called Canon Photo Effects. The program allows some very basic editing of photos (cropping, red eye...
  11. A

Dash Cam

I am thinking of installing a dash cam on one of our vehicles. Not looking for anything real fancy, just something that will record what is going should I get in a fender bender. Any suggestions?
  12. A

Iphone purchase ??

I am considering purchasing an older model Iphone from the US. It is GSM unlocked. My understanding is that it will work on GSM compatible Canadian networks, Is there anything I should be aware of, looking for some input.
  13. A

PC log on - forgot password

I know I am getting up there, but I need a little advice or helpful suggestions. I did a windows security scan, which does it offline, but when it complete you need to log back on to the computer. Unfortunately, I can not remember the log on password, hence I can not access my pc. Is there a...
  14. A

Want to move your shed-here is how

15. A

Home & Auto Insurance (non compulsory)

I want to check the market to see if my current insurance provider is giving me a fair rate. I have never had any claims on my home insurance and a couple of very minor claims a few years ago that were not my fault on the vehicles. I am on the lower mainland. Are there agents or brokers that...
  16. A

Iphone

Wanting to replace one of our Iphones. I know I can get one from Koodo, but they insist on wanting to change our plan. If I can purchase one outright it is my understanding that all I have to do is take the old sim card and insert it into the new Iphone and we will stay on the same rate plan...
  17. A

Honolulu Cell Phone advice

We are planning on going to Honolulu for about a month in 2020 and would like to use one of our cell phones while there. Would like to be able to text and make telephone calls within Oahu. Any advice as to what you recommend or what we should avoid.
  18. A

One more TV ??

Currently with Shaw and have 2 TV’s. Would like to add a third TV in another location. Everything is finished, so we don’t want to run a cable that can be seen. There is a power outlet where we want the third set. Is there a way that the third TV can be operated wirelessly or have it mirror...
  19. A

LOST Keyless Car Remotes

So I lost my keyless Car Remotes for 2 of my vehicles. I know the dealers would only be too happy to replace them, but 'OUTCH"-that is not a cheap option. Has any one else had to replace remotes. Any automotive locksmiths that you recommend? Thanks,
  20. A

Dodge Ram Cummins

SOLD
Back