Search results

1. P

2 rifles and a shotgun for sale

Thanks guys, the guns are all sold!
  2. P

Remington 30/06 and Cooey 22 sold. Remington 12 gauge magnum Express 2 3/4 &3 " shells, removable choke. Good shape $400 OBO
  3. P

Hi guys, I have a couple of rifles and a shot gun for sale. Cooey by Winchester 22 rifle (jack rabbit special with rabbit embossed on the stock) bolt action repeater taking S L and long rifle shells in very good condition. Asking $250 Remington 12 gauge Shotgun Magnum Express removable choke...
  4. P

Stolen

I think we have covered the airtag well. An exploding dye pack that activates on pulling the scotchman onboard if it is not deactivated. Explain that bright dye that is now all over your fishing gear, jacket skin and the rest of your gear and the boat. Not sure if there is such a thing, but...
  5. P

Stolen

Thanks guys for your responces to my theft, love the idea of the airtags . The possability of confronting the misery who stole them and calling him out would be "oh so good" Harold, "get the gun"
  6. P

Stolen

Diisapointed today in the fishing brotherhood. Prawning between Harwood Vivian Islands today. Waited for a tug with big log boom to pass before setting my prawning gear. Saw two floats in the path of the boom get wiped out. It could possibly be the owner of those traps who came back to check...
  7. P

converting rollers to bunks

I believe a decision has been made.......going electric!
  8. P

Sorry guys, certainly was not my intention to start a debate on the pro and cons of bunks and rollers, I'm sure we could fill the forum with opinion. Just asking some one with a bunk trailer under a Campion to trade beers for info. Maybe I forgot to mention a beer payment!
  9. P

Thanks Corey, not into "powering on" have found with my boat 21 ft fibreglass with bunks I can float it on to within 3 ft of the winch and then an easy crank to the winch stop. Oh to be 25 again!!
  10. P

Morning lads, Apologies for not being much of contributor on this forum, but i will try and do better in the future. I need a little guidance! A friend waiting for surgery is trying to ease up the cranking of his 542 Camion onto his roller trailer. Considering going to bunks. Would any of you...
  11. P

Lowrance Transducer Extension 7-pin

Hi, I think that fits the Gen 1 HDS 7 that I have. I am in Comox let me know if you still have it. Thanks Prawny
  12. P

Lowrance Simrad Total scan transducer BNIB ....NOW Sold.....

Thanks wildthing, I will check it out a let you know.
  13. P

Lowrance Simrad Total scan transducer BNIB ....NOW Sold.....

Hi wild thing , Have an older Lowrance hds7 would your transducer be a fit for this gps?
  14. P

Intellisteer type H

I am taking above listing off the market! Keeping the pump. If any one is interested in the receiver and control pendent let me know . Great price! E-mail same as above. Cheers, prawny
  15. P

Intellisteer type H

Hi Guys, I am selling my Intellisteer remote steering. Great for fishing and cruising, steering away from the helm. Used a dozen times. Works great steering through a group of boats having to steer clear with a fish on. Steering with a the wireless remote pendent anywhere on the boat. The...
  16. P

down rigger brake rattle

OK, took off the spool. return brake spring in good shape but believe it could be a little stronger, doers it weaken with use? Cleaned the ss brake plate, roughed up the brake pads. reset the brake tension. Have not had a chance to try it out, but I think maybe the brake was set a little too...
  17. P

down rigger brake rattle

Thanks guys, I will take it apart and see if I can find the problem. Just thought I would ask first. Still having problems with my digital counter fogging up. Not sure if the replacements are any better. Second time around with these so it does appear that there has been no improvements in...
  18. P

down rigger brake rattle

Hi Guys, it has been awhile since checked in. Fishing and time in the boat has been great this year. Just have a question. This is my third year with the Scotty high speed down riggers running 20lb. balls, adjusting the brake as necessary. Recently on recovery of the leads the brake handle...
  19. P

Cleaning out the garage-Campbell River

Good morning , I would like the fender brackets, are they still available? Could you let me know the diameter and length. Hard to tell from the photos. Thanks, prawny
  20. P

Wolf Welded Aluminum 19 ft. Boat

Thanks guys... the boat is sold.
Back