Search results

1. B

Campbell River Salt Ice

Is there any salt ice available to the pubic in Campbell River? Cheers.
  2. B

Wanted: Bravo 3 26P props

Looking for a set of 4x3 or 4x4 bravo 3 26P props in good shape.
  3. B

Wanted - 15lb Balls in Lower Mainland

Looking to purchase four 15lb cannon balls while i'm in the lower mainland over the holidays. Prices in the Interior are crazy! I will be in Port Moody and will be going to A&N in New West for a little tackle........is there somewhere better to buy lead? Glow would be nice but not a must...
  4. B

Options for a 20-30 person stag?

I'm helping plan a weekend stag for early June. The plan is to go to a location that has both golf and fishing within 4 hours of Vancouver. We don't want to camp or be at a family resort........very large house or small resort that we can fully book would be perfect. We already have 2 boats...
  5. B

Second Garmin GPSMap Screen

I'm thinking of adding a second Garmin screen in the back of the boat. Is there an easy way to tap into the GPS and transducer wires? The unit in the cabin of the boat is a GPSMap 545 and is 12ft away from where I want to put the second unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. B

Fishing Near Bella Bella June 15

I am planning a trip to the Bella Bella area on June 15. Sorry in advance to many of you but I will be fishing without a guide. I have never been to the area so early in the season and am looking for some advice on where I could go to catch some springs. Is it too early to fish the areas...
Back