Search results

1. tinboatrobb

40 inch Toshiba Regza tv

Works as it should, no issues at all. Comes with remote and user manual. Trade for a 26er of dark rum. Located in Victoria
  2. tinboatrobb

Wheel wanted

I am looking for one 4 x 100 13inch wheel with a center whole 2.5 inches in diameter. This is for a spare for my utility trailer. I am in Victoria, anywhere Nanaimo south. Thanks
  3. tinboatrobb

Ads

I find I am getting bombed with ads once again. Any one else?
  4. tinboatrobb

My son's Ford Explorer for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/895114245029537/?mibextid=dXMIcH
  5. tinboatrobb

New Tomic Gift Pack

Can anyone tell me what these might be worth? Thanks.
  6. tinboatrobb

AlliExpress

Has anyone bought gear from this place? Swivels, snaps etc.
  7. tinboatrobb

Boat launches on Pender island

Does anyone have experience launching a small boat ( 14 ft Lund) from PortBtowning or Mortimer Spit? Launch vehicle is 2019 Santa Fe AWD. Thanks.
  8. tinboatrobb

Home portable gas pump

Any recommendations for a fuel transfer pump? I want to go from a Jerry can you my 6 gallon fuel tank in my tin boat. Tired of lifting it at awkward angles. Thanks.
  9. tinboatrobb

Corks,

I have a bag or corks that are perfect for stuffing in to the handle of a net to make it float,( Think Stizzla) should it fall over board. Free for the taking.
  10. tinboatrobb

Viking Rototiller 5hp Briggs and Stratton

Runs well. It has forward, neutral and reverse. Asking 275$
  11. tinboatrobb

2011 Merc 20hp 4 stroke

What do you think this outboard with 900hrs on it is worth to sell? It is electric start and tliller steering. Always serviced and maintained. I have the bills to prove it. Thanks. Might be upgrading in the near future.
  12. tinboatrobb

Paper charts

Set of Strait of Georgia and Gulf islands charts. Set # 3310. They have been laminated and a little of the lamination is peeling. All charts are fully readable. I believe this are hard to find now a days. Asking 25$ for the set.
  13. tinboatrobb

Trip to Porlier Pass.

A good friend of mine had a trip booked to spread his dad's ashes in Porlier Pass as per his dad's wishes. Is there anyone here who would help him out with a trip to there to take care of this. He is more than willing to cover fuel cost. He is looking to do this sooner than later. He is in...
  14. tinboatrobb

Boat seat

Folding boat seat. Good condition 35$ on. Just needs swivel base.
  15. tinboatrobb

Small boat radar reflector

I want to mount a radar reflector on my 14ft Lund. Any suggestions as to what to buy? Thanks.
  16. tinboatrobb

Humminbird Helix 7 chirp GPS 3g

I just installed this unit and I am wondering if anyone has some basic sonar setup ideas? Thanks in advance.
  17. tinboatrobb

What smoker to buy

Having retired in December and now have a lot of time for making sausage, smoking cheese, fish etc and making bacon it is time for a better smoker. Looking for one that has Bluetooth for control from my phone as that used pellets/chips. I currently have a basic Bradley smoker and am willing to...
  18. tinboatrobb

Downrigger braid

Anyone have a recommendation for braid for downriggers off Amazon? Usually use power pro but looking to save a few $ if possible. Thanks.
Back