Search results

1. tinboatrobb

Elk Lake

Elk is one of the best lakes lower island, you need to put your time in and figure it out. Often times only a few areas produce fish. Trout up to 5 and 6 lbs to be had if you are really lucky. Stick with it.
  2. tinboatrobb

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

I'd say to cautious, or smart. Not chicken.
  3. tinboatrobb

Lund SSV 14 - Ready to go fishing - SOLD

That is a great deal for someone.
  4. tinboatrobb

I was by there yesterday ramp closed for April. Looks like the repaving is done. They have a barge with a bid crane on it doing something to the left of the dock.
  5. tinboatrobb

FN0294 FishingBC App Catch Log will now Sync to Your License and is a Valid Record, even when Offline

The checks are a good thing. If is too bad that many people won't talk to the Creek Survey people, the info is very valuable and helps DFO make informed decisions. Well, sometimes they do.
  6. tinboatrobb

FN0294 FishingBC App Catch Log will now Sync to Your License and is a Valid Record, even when Offline

Checked many times in area 19-3 and 19-4. Usually DFO and a local police officer. Great to see them out there checking.
  7. tinboatrobb

Does this mean you have to hand your phone over to Fisheries guys or RCMP so they can look at your license? I do not see that happening.
  8. tinboatrobb

Garlic

That looks like a nice unit. Hard to believe it takes one 500 hrs of cooking to get black garlic.
  9. tinboatrobb

Garlic

For a couple hundred dollars you buy an oven that cooked the garlic for days. A lady on Pender Island does it, her black garlic is awesome. I don't remember the whole process.
  10. tinboatrobb

Fished Oak Bay this morning from 8:30 to 11:00. First hour and a half not a sniff. Breeze came up so I switched to one rod out instead of 2, 5 mins later I get this 80cm hatchery freight train. That was it, no keeper crabs in the trap. This will become candied salmon using Noggs recipe.
  11. tinboatrobb

40 inch Toshiba Regza tv

Works as it should, no issues at all. Comes with remote and user manual. Trade for a 26er of dark rum. Located in Victoria
  12. tinboatrobb

Wheel wanted

I am looking for one 4 x 100 13inch wheel with a center whole 2.5 inches in diameter. This is for a spare for my utility trailer. I am in Victoria, anywhere Nanaimo south. Thanks
  13. tinboatrobb

Garlic

Black garlic is fantastic.
  14. tinboatrobb

Miscellaneous Fishing Gear

Peetz reels sold.
  15. tinboatrobb

Daiwa m one reel is sold.
  16. tinboatrobb

More Miscellaneous Gear

Prices in order of photos. 6 flashers and one dodger. 20$ 2 rod holders with mounts 25$ 2 Roy Smith Dodgers. 30$ 6 inch Krippled #1 dodger 5$ 1 Gibbs Herring dodger #3 5$ Plano Tackle box 15$ All prices negotiable and could do a package deal. I am in Victoria
  17. tinboatrobb

I have some extra gear that I am looking to sell. Prices listed in order of photos. 3 ABE & Al #1 Dodgers plus 2 ABE & Al #2 dodgers. 25$ for all 5. PAL #1 and #2 dodgers. 10$ for both 1 unknown dodger 5$ 4 Salmon plugs 20$ 4 Peetz reels, showing front and back. 40$ each 1 Daiwa M-0ne reel...
Back