Search results

1. gungadin

Fisheries fines from yesterday. No names no pack drills

287,000$ commercial fishers fine in Boundary Bay. https://www.canada.ca/en/fisheries-oceans/news/2023/09/boundary-bay-commercial-crab-fleet-investigations-lead-to-major-fines-forfeitures-and-one-fishing-prohibition.html
  2. gungadin

https://www.canada.ca/en/fisheries-oceans/news/2023/06/three-recreational-anglers-from-alberta-fined-a-total-of-30000-for-numerous-violations-of-the-fisheries-act.html
  3. gungadin

Kelowna, British Columbia Fisheries Act s33 No person shall purchase, sell or possess any fish that has been caught in contravention of this Act or the regulations. Fisheries Act s49 (1.2)(a) Give the officer or guardian all reasonable assistance to enable the officer or guardian to carry out...
  4. gungadin

SFR 18 1 a Campbell River BC SFR 44 Campbell River, G Fine $4,000.00 Due date: 31-JAN-2025 G Fine $2,000.00 Due date: 31-JAN-2025
  5. gungadin

No, I like to check out my local Courtroom lists to see if any of my buddies made the list ;). https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/justice/courthouse-services/daily-court-lists/criminal-court-lists I am actually surprised and pleased to see how big the fines are becoming over the past year. I...
  6. gungadin

FFR 22 7 Gold River BC G Fine $6,000.00 Due date: 16-AUG-2026
  7. gungadin

FFA 79.2 Campbell River For Files Appearing on 08-FEB-2023 G Fine $5,000.00 Due date: 08-AUG-2023
  8. gungadin

PFR 53 1 Esperanza BC For Files Appearing on 06-FEB-2023 G Fine $7,500.00 Due date: 06-FEB-2028 Conditions Forfeiture G Fine $10,000.00 Due date: 06-FEB 2028 Conditions Forfeiture G Fine $1,000.00 Due date: 06-FEB-2028 Conditions Forfeiture G Fine $1,000.00 Due date: 06-FEB-2028 Conditions...
  9. gungadin

FFA 78 a Rivers Inlet BC FFA 78 a Rivers Inlet BC FFA 78 a Rivers Inlet BC FFA 78 a Rivers Inlet BC FFA 78 a Richmond BC FFA 78 a For Files Appearing on 02-FEB-2023 Fine $21,500.00 Due date: 02-FEB-2028 Fine $22,500.00 Due date: 02-FEB-2028 SOP 44,000$
  10. gungadin

Scotty receptacle terminal screws don't seem to tighten down well

Ah, so the wire that goes into the connecter is crimped and the bare end goes into the receptal is secured by the screw. Thank you
  11. gungadin

Scotty 1099 (two belt) Electric Downrigger base replaced with Scotty Depthpower (one belt) base.

Got a steal of a deal on a couple of older 2 belt down riggers. Both have the extendable boom. Both booms were bent and the PO had used wire, so both the pulleys and the line guides were badly grooved and require replacement for use with braid. Now about 8 years ago I replaced my 30 inch booms...
  12. gungadin

Scotty receptacle terminal screws don't seem to tighten down well

So to be clear: You are removing the insulation covering the connector, then inserting the stripped portion of the wire that you are using and without crimping or soldering the wire into the connector you are just using the screw on the Scotty to crimp the connecter. I like the idea, but think I...
  13. gungadin

Speedi sleeve install

As long as the seal goes on with a bit of clearance between the seal and the shoulder there is no requirement to remove the shoulder
  14. gungadin

Downrigger wiring

Your downrigger is protected internally by a self resetting circuit breaker that just protects just the wiring within the downrigger. The wiring that powers the downrigger needs to be protected as well, hence the heavy wire with 30 amp protection. I would not use a self resetting circuit...
  15. gungadin

Pads for 225 Kodiak callipers

make sure you lube the slider pins etc.
  16. gungadin

Trailer brake repair

Without seeing it I would replace the Caliper, then dismantle the old caliper and determine if it is still rebuildable, if it is I would order a kit and rebuild it as a spare.
  17. gungadin

Trailer brake repair

This is a caliper that I replaced a while back that had seized in its bore and had caused the trailer brakes to overheat. The operator was wise enough to open the bleeder screw and then force the piston back into its bore. If you look at the 10-11 o'clock position you can see how salt water...
  18. gungadin

Broken Key in 703 ignition switch

that looks good for a toggle switch but won't cover an ignition key. Thanks for the reply though.
  19. gungadin

Broken Key in 703 ignition switch

Friend leaned against ignition key and snapped it off (again) in switch. Worked if you used the broken section of the key, but of course now anyone could start the engine. Cut a short section off a scroll saw blade and managed to hook it out. If this happens to you you need to remove the small...
  20. gungadin

What's your mower ?

They have no guard on the undercarriage to stop grass (wet grass especially) small sticks etc. from getting up in there and accumulating around the pulley. It is almost impossible for the grass to come back out. As a result if you do not thoroughly was out the undercarriage after each use the...
Back