Search results

1. F

Halibut: Bad News

Hey lorne get your facts straight!Why would fishmyster waste his time with a piddly 30fter and 3 250's?How bout 38ft and 3 300's!The same size as your mouth !
  2. F

For all those who think the Stamp has nothing but hatchery rats

fishmyster thanks for the directions!I Is that Dave.H with you ???
  3. F

Winter river fishing safety

Ya hurry up Bags were waiting !!!
  4. F

For all those who think the Stamp has nothing but hatchery rats

Wow some real beauties watever they way!Kepp up the good work!Hey Myster can i get directions to the circus pool?Thinkin about jetting it on Xmas day!LOL
  5. F

Sea-Tux Waders

Neoprene.possibly can deliver up-island port area when im up fishing,
  6. F

Sea-Tux Waders

Sea-Tux waders used twice size medium -$140 in Vic.had them custom made never used them mint shape. 250-208-6118.
  7. F

Any log jams on the Cowichan from Stoltz to Vimmy??

WOW 50 bucks thats alot!Does that include a full post and write up complete with locations and inflated fish weights too?Look at me!I'm here !
  8. F

Any log jams on the Cowichan from Stoltz to Vimmy??

You guys should push to ban all fishing of all types!This way you would have nothing to complain about!!Seriously you guys are probabaly all real nice guys and love to fish soo much it turns you guys into assholes!Screw you guys i'm jetting the cowie this year ! LOL !
  9. F

playing very nice

Personally I think a Log report is a million times more important then where,when and how to catch a steelhead.So what if i hit 2 steel on a pink worm at bible camp.Log reports save lives period and thanks to those that keep us informed!Oh ya the cowichan has steelhead right now.
  10. F

Cowichan

Thanks for the update on the trees in the river Hyde'n'seek.These are the things that save lives good report!!Not interested in hearing more bait debates anymore.Bait doesnt kill fish poor habitat does.On a positive note the Cowie runs seem strong this year let's just stay safe out there...
  11. F

stamp 2010

Seals at the bridge in town lying in wait and seals in the falls pool on the weekend.What's next seals in the hatchery?
  12. F

stamp 2010

Perfect conditions to go up there HL!!!Game on!!Time for a seal hunt perhaps!!
  13. F

stamp 2010

Highlights, I read this post with concern for Human safety and well being,Whenever i hear somebody talk about running "The Bucket" as some big barrier i get concerned.Well it does need to be respected the same as any other rapid going over it is fairly basic in a proper craft.When i hear...
  14. F

murphys boat

See you out there Lorne!!!Vroom Vroom!!
  15. F

Why are jets banned on the Gold?

I luv Bevy's with DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*** all u!!!lol
  16. F

What good woula thunderjet be on the sss?Dont tell me your one of these guys who planes down river???
  17. F

Calling a spade a spade!!!...way to go bags!!!
  18. F

Hey Duane??....When did you step up and get a jet???Good on ya bro!!!....Myster see you soon!!!....Thinking of loading up the jet and heading too The mighty Gold this week!!!......Can't f'n wait!!....Oh ya and Haddon why dont you meet me at the pullout for a B.S. and we can "BURN ONE" just like...
  19. F

H-core...exactly my point!!i dont wanns *** on here and brag like sum???......i work out hard everyday and run ALOT!!...Good luck keeping up with Myster on a remote river!,,,This will be the year i beat him i know it!!!hahaha
  20. F

Hey young steelheader!!!....i dont want to start sum ****(too late) u should try walking a river with sum of the jetboaters on here and see you will get your butt handed too you!!!
Back