Search results

1. F

2013 Vancouver, Howe Sound and Sunshine Coast Fishing Reports Thread.

Wow,, I have not been on here for a year or two. Anyhow, was out on the westvan side today and the pinks were slammin. We landed 5 and the 2 newbies i had on board lost 5 :). Good day, decided to run into bridges for a bite and then it happened on the way back out--- my 2 year old shifter...
  2. F

2012 Vancouver, Howe sound and Sunshine coast reports thread

Anyone been up around Sechelt area. Going to spend a week in that area this year as i have finally said no more to $660.00 ferry bills to Quadra and back any more. I have done that trip for the last 20 years and am done on how much to take a ferry 50 miles. So this area is all new for me so any...
  3. F

Wanted to buy-J79 squirts

post a pic, may help
  4. F

GO2marine website

DO NOT order from these guys. They will send you the wrong part even after they tell you what part to order. ON top of it, they will charge you a 10 percent restocking fee to return there screw up. I love the web, great place to let people know about ****** places. Cheers
  5. F

Prop selector

Need to ask all your thoughts on a prop. Have a 19 ft cuddy with a 115 merc. Currently have a 13 1/4 x 17 aluminum and wanted to change over to stainless due to props getting nicked way to much in our waters from debris. I have looked on the merc prop selector though way to many options...
  6. F

Sport Fishing Boat Sinks

Here it it in very simple words--- He is a professional and has taken all the required training to operate a boat and take paying customers on board. So for all those people that do not want to pay the higher cost of a guide boat because " my buddy can take you out" give your head a shake...
  7. F

Who fly's flag's?

good old Canadian flag on the end of my VHF, used white hockey tape to keep it on ___ come on thats Canadian too!!!!
  8. F

2012 Vancouver, Howe sound and Sunshine coast reports thread

Started off on the west end of Bowen, and worked right around and down to the cap, only one junior at 65 on a green and blue hooch.Did not see a net out today
  9. F

Bone fishing in Oahu

Yes i just came across this myself and looks sweet. Good reason to buy a new 9 weight by wed> haha my wife will love me
  10. F

Bone fishing in Oahu

So brothers Has anyone had the chance to do this while there??? I want to take the rod and reel with me, though not to sure what flies to use. ANy info on this location would be great Cheers
  11. F

replacing stainless cable

200 pound power pro, 300 foot long spool from Nikka sports was 40 bucks, scotty needs to shake there head on the prices they charge.
  12. F

Sockeye gone

North, thanks-- but i know how to check the web for this. I was looking for someone on the water. Now that people use crackberries and handheld laptops out on boats it is very easy to get LIVE updates. But thanks anyhow - dont take it as an insult also
  13. F

Sockeye gone

can anyone update the weather (wind)
  14. F

Sockeye gone

Brisco I see a theme in all your pictures---- is it Fish Dog Or a reaaly good bottle of wine at the end of the day. Shot me a email if your going out today, i called you on the radio last night as you went past. Keep it up
  15. F

Best Fishing gag you pulled off

Went out many years ago with a group from work on a big pig guide boat were they had all the guys set up wit rods over the side mooching. I went down below to recycle the beer out of me an noticed out the window fishing lines hanging down. So i opened the window reached out and yanked reel hard...
  16. F

FIRST NATIONS selling SOCKEYE ?!?!

Went down to one of the bands on the fraser and they were selling them for 12 bucks a fish, i started talking to the old native lady and she said the majority of the fish caught by her 2 boats were going over to Germany as her son had worked on the bridge projects and they were run by the...
  17. F

Vancouver Chuck

Fm, it was angler dream, and i am sure there will be many who will stick up for the brother, but!!!
  18. F

Vancouver Chuck

Picked up 2 cut coho and lost a big brute at the boat, used yesterdays sockeye heads and tails in the traps today, total count for 2 traps 28 between the 2 and took home my 8,even the crabs like sockeye. Played dodge the big guide boat for most of the day, this guy thinks because he comes out...
  19. F

Vancouver Chuck

I BET HIS DAY WAS RUINED. ROCKY POINT BOAT LAUNCH THIS MORNING
  20. F

Vancouver Vanier Park Launch Improvements?!

So here is the political mouth of mashed potatoe answer to my email to the city Thank you for your email concerning the Vanier Launching Ramp. We do our best to remove silt and sand at the lowest tides of the year but it is an ongoing problem that we hope will be addressed soon as in this...
Back