Search results

1. R

62 Litre Lifetimer Aluminum Saddle Tanks

$850 For Both Tanks Each Tank is 62 Litres They are pressure tested Marine Grade Aluminum Measurements 59.5" Long 13" Tall Top Width 7.5" Bottom With 3 3/4" I bought these for my boat from the original owner whose boat was beyond repair and never had them installed. There...
  2. R

Wanted: Saddle tanks

My 21' Double Eagle has a steel fuel tank that is showing signs of wear. Does anyone know of... or have an aluminum saddle fuel tank for a 21' Double Eagle they would part with for a reasonable price? I would take the set if you have them both. Thanks
  3. R

Aftermarket Power Trim for Kicker

Hello all. Boat is almost done and ready to go. New pod. Main motor installed. But...... my kicker doesn't have power tilt and it's a real hassel leaning over the back to tilt my kicker up and down. Does anyone run a/m power kicker tilt? I've been reading about the Panther model 35/40 and it...
  4. R

Mercury Optimax Oil

I have recently purchased a Optimax 150. The oil reservoir was filled with mercury 2 stroke oil that I used to have in my old Mercury Black Max. What oil do you guys run in your Optimax ?.....And Why... Mercury sells DFI Oil (Brownish color) and the (Blue) thick Mercury 2 stroke oil.
  5. R

Seastar and Ultraflex

I have just setup a complete Sea star steering system on the boat. I would like to add a steering wheel to the back of the boat... so... I bought a new Ultraflex helm for a great price. I'm suddenly a little uncertain about mixing the two helm manufactures ... but hey, hydraulics is...
  6. R

Early Spring Flyfishing

Hello All, I just bought a 9' Pontoon boat and took it up to Pete's Pond on Sunday. It looks as if the Ice has been off for a little while. I didn't see a single fish surface the whole day I was there. I tried top water still..top water troll... sinking line slow and fast.. Nothing I've...
  7. R

Inside mounted transducer

Hello everyone :) I just podded the boat and don't want to drill anymore holes in the transom. I was toying with the idea of mounting my factory 50/200 Lowrance transducer in the old engine well. The Lowrance transducer has one heck of an audible "snap" to it so I can only assume it would...
  8. R

1 year old welded kicker bracket

Had this made for me last year by big rock metalcraft. Paid $250. Sell for $150. Was on my boat and took off today as I'm getting my boat podded. There is some sika flex on it where the bolts go through. It is aluminum and powder coated bright white.
  9. R

Wanted: Inboard Hydraulic Steering

I have a 21' Double Eagle..Older Model.. I need Hydraulic Steering with Helm, Hose and Ram. I have a price a good price on a new setup but just can't bring myself to spending 1k on it so I would prefer used if you have anything kicking around. If it is installed on an older boat I could remove...
  10. R

Yammy 9.9 HT issue

I have a 1998 Yamaha 9.9 HT. Just below the cowl is a hole forming from the inside out. The guy I bought the motor from kept it in renfrew moored 24/7. I was told by the local marine mech that salt water is being trapped inside and corroding it out. Is this doing any serious harm? (mech...
  11. R

looking for the complete boat safety kit

I don't want to go out and individualy buy all the accesories that go along with a boat that's over 20'. Where is the best place to go to get the complete kit, eg. flare gun, throw rope and ring, fire extinguisher, whistle, flashlight...etc. There has to be a kit, and I don't mean the little...
  12. R

Lowrance paddle wheel and temp unit

This is my third Lowrance unit I have purchased and all three come with this paddle wheel and temp sensor. I have never installed them because I never thought it would do any good, considering I'm getting acurate speed from the Gps. As for water temp...? I guess I'm looking for a bit of a...
  13. R

Need a 19 Pitch Prop for a Merc

I have a V6 Merc 175 2 stroke. A 19 Pitch would do it, I prefer stainless..but would not rule out aluminum. Used is great. Will pay what it's worth..Thanks
  14. R

Hydro Steering Drive Bracket for AUX motor

Getting the steering set for the kicker, I have the teleflex seastar system. I'm looking at the Panther Marine Products stainless drive bracket to hookup to it. Anybody out there have there own design or less expensive way to go? (Oh, it's the piece of stainless that sits on your hydraulic...
  15. R

Rock Guard on a boat floor?

I have done many floors with gelcoat and sand, or non skid purchased for Industrial Plastics mixed with gelcoat and paint. I have mounted my pod on my newest project and I want to water proof the bilge area as well as where the 15 bolts come through and the floor and keep a nice clean uniform...
  16. R

Lead Molds for Cannon Balls

Hey all, I just came upon a little over 300lbs of lead that was used for plumbing stacks on roofs. I would like to know if any of you have molds for "Cod Jigs" 6,8 or 10 ounce. Or, Any Cannonball molds 10 or 12lb. I thought it would be fun to make a bunch of them, like the old high school days...
  17. R

Power Tilt brackets for kicker Motors

I have a pod on the boat and my kicker (9.9Yammy HT) Does not have a power trim. I want to buy a power trim bracket to screw the kicker too, and have the tilt controls in the boat. I have been quoted as high as $900 and as low as $650. Where did you guys buy yours and what did you pay...
  18. R

Hydraulic Steering with kicker

Hey all, I am getting all my steering very soon so I would like to know how you have done it. I have a hard top boat so I want steering inside while driving. When I'm on the deck fishing I want to be able to steer the kicker from the deck. Some people have individual Cylinders on big motor...
  19. R

My New "Old Boat"

Here is my New "Old Boat" It is a 20'6 Campion Hard Top. The previous owner just replaced the stringers and beefed up the transom for a pod. There is a new white epoxy paintjob, but the inside of boat is bare. I just bought the pod, I am dryfitting and drilling holes so I can have it...
  20. R

Shawnigan Mainline or Wellburne Mountain

I have lived in Glenora for the last 7 years and take pride in the fact that I live so close to some of the best fishing lakes around. Mainly flyfishing. I am referring to of course the shawnigan maine line eg Pete's Pond, Lois Lake and many others. Well the Timber Companys are now Logging...
Back