Search results

1. T

Wtb: Used trailer axle

Thanks, Kelowna is a little to far but appreciate the offer as I did follow thawks suggestion and if my other option doesn't work, then Princess Auto it is.
  2. T

Wtb: Used trailer axle

I am looking for a utility or tent trailer axle around mid island.
  3. T

Easter Weekend So Far...

Great pictures and sounds like a fantastic Easter, Enjoy
  4. T

At the Bench (Fly Tying)

Awesome flies boys, thanks for sharing.
  5. T

Best Bday gift

Very cool and a great job by the little man, PM me your address and I will send you some feathers and deer and elk hair to help him get started. Great to see him take an interest, keep encouraging him
  6. T

Took a kid fishing today.

That is so cool, you just made his day and a memory that he will talk about forever
  7. T

Island tackle

Both excellent choices
  8. T

Comox Valley Boat Builder Innocent

I would not put myself in any situation where I was charged with touching children inappropriately and that is the reason for our judiciall system, to determine guilt or innocence and in this case he was found innocent, but.... Lets look at it from another point of view.....What if you were the...
  9. T

Comox Valley Boat Builder Innocent

Innocent is innocent but a 60 yr old man rough playing with random kids in a pool is still inappropriate and wrong in our society.
  10. T

Fly swap

1. Talons 2. Springnut 3. Lipripper 4. Kildonan? 5. Bub 6. Speydog 7. Holmes
  11. T

Fly swap

And the interest grows 1. Talons 2. Springnut 3. Lipripper 4. Kildonan? 5. Bub 6. Speydog We are getting close, if you are interested add your name. If this works, trout and bass next. Talons
  12. T

cannonballs

There was a guy in Chemainus or Ladysmith area that made them
  13. T

Fly swap

We could also do other swaps depending on the interest in this first swap. Is fly fishing going by the way of the dodo bird, I hope not.
  14. T

Fly swap

OK, 15 Jan is cutoff for interest for a Steelhead fly swap 1. Talons 2. Springnut 3. Lipripper 4. Kildonan?
  15. T

Mid Coast Fishing Trip Photos

Cool Vid and pics....well done
  16. T

Cool New Trolling Lures

Let us know how this works for you Dave S. Saw it on WFN as well, interesting
  17. T

Fly swap

Never ran a fly swap but looking to start one on this forum. We could set the rules and limits, lets say 10 people and we could start with Steelhead flies. Any ideas
  18. T

Fly swap

Is there any interest on this forum for a fly swap?
  19. T

Puntledge river

Great year for chum, but has anyone else noticed that they seemed a bit smaller this year, or maybe its me....LOL
  20. T

Puntledge river

and it starts the river was full this afternoon, saw 2 silver chums caught while I watched them during my coffee break......
Back