Search results

1. K

CANUCKS'- 2010

Not being a consummate hockey fan I have a question? Why did I see the Boson guys line up in front of the opponents goal consistently? Almost every time they were in the Cauncks end they were ready with a plan. On the other side I noticed the puck fed into the center but no one was in...
  2. K

free ufc 129

Didn't stream it although the news was good. GSP is a class act!
  3. K

Salmon farmers lose another battle

Keep the pressure on those Rat BAST$#@%DS! Fish farming in this environment is a scourge.
  4. K

Sturgeon Opportunities decline.

From December 12 OREGONIAN. > CLACKAMAS -- Sturgeon fishing, or at least the keeper season, might not reopen Jan.1 in the lower Willamette River as scheduled. > > When it does open, Oregon fish managers don't expect it to last long, because they're about to make another deep cut in the...
  5. K

Link To UFC Tonite.....

GSP is a class act! That is why he is my favorite MMA Fighter. Mike
  6. K

Lead ban

Soucre: American Sportfishing Association For Immediate Release Contact: ASA, Mary Jane Williamson, 703-519-9691 x 227 B.A.S.S., Mark Byrne TBF, Robert Cartlidge, 580-765-9031 Cascade Musky Association, Mark Wells Washington State Fish and Wildlife Commission Imposes Lead Fishing...
  7. K

Fishing Clubs

Guys and Gals I appreciate all the input. Porcupine do you have any contact info for The Clover Point Anglers' Association? I did a quick search and didn't have much luck. I have contacted some of the listed organizations and have plans to ship product soon. I will post about it so you know...
  8. K

scent on your gear?

Smelly Jelly works! Get it at http://konezone.com
  9. K

Fishing Clubs

What are some of the popular fishing clubs in B.C. Support for the KoneZone BC Daisy Chains has been great for over 5 years and I want to donate some gear to some verifiable "Legitimate" clubs. All suggestions will be researched and contacted. Thanks, Mike Hyneman KoneZone.com...
  10. K

Steelhead fishing to close in Washinton?

"The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife is facing a $10 million to $20 million shortfall in state General Fund money plus about a $10 million reduction in the state Wildlife Account, which mostly comes from license revenue, in the 2011-13 budget cycle. Phil Anderson, department...
  11. K

Thanks Canada!

http://wesaluteourheroes.ca/ So many forget. Home of the Daisy Chain, Skoolz, SquidderDun and TakeDownz UV Beads. www.KoneZone.com
  12. K

Best white glow hootchie?

I would tell ya but then my fellow countrymen from the USA would call me racist! Any color you want as long as there's a KoneZone ahead of it. HA HA HA. Mike Home of the Daisy Chain, Skoolz, SquidderDun and TakeDownz UV Beads. www.KoneZone.com
  13. K

New stuff on the way. KoneZone

Ball Bearing Swivels. At KoneZone we decided long ago not to use them for a few reasons. 1. Price = If we did it would be Sampo and that would raise the single flashers a couple bucks at the dealer level. 2. Dependability = I use them in mostly shallow river fisheries around lots of...
  14. K

The Daisy Chains are easy. Just clip it and run your stacker about four feet above it. Then run your bait or lure about 12 feet behind the wire. You can use them with or without the Hot Spot style flasher. Single KoneZone Flashers. Run them with a rudder or a trolling sinker to...
  15. K

Thanks Dogbreath that's a nice thing to say. All suggestions will be considered. The best products give the fishing community what they want and will use. Mike Home of the Daisy Chain, Skoolz, SquidderDun and TakeDownz UV Beads. www.KoneZone.com
  16. K

Hi guys and gals my name is Mike Hyneman I manufacture Fish Cooler bags called KoldZone by KoneZone, the KoneZone Trolling Flasher, and lot's of other goodies. I was recently approached by a couple of fellow fisherman with an invention in mind. They have asked me to help them with this...
  17. K

Offshore Fish Bags

Hey guys here's another Made in the USA product. Here in Oregon there was a need for special made Offshore Bags and we filled it. The standard ones that seem to be designed mainly for the East Coast weren't tough enough. We might get 10 or more Tuna into a bag and they need to hold up. Anyway I...
  18. K

Columbia River Coho on FIRE!

The Pacific Ocean section around the mouth of the mighty Columbia River is awash with Coho Salmon. Both Washington and Oregon have opened it up for retention of three fin clipped salmon including one which may be a Chinook either clipped or not. Forget about the Chinook for now as the Coho are...
  19. K

Rain Gear

Grundens are bullet proof. I use mine for every chore around the farm. Construction, Logging or Fishing I am covered. Never tried H.Hansen but apparently there are some folks that feel they are a quality product also. When I was a bit younger I would always buy some cutesy stuff with fly...
  20. K

Quick way to kill Halibut

410 Clinging to my Guns and Religion. www.KoneZone.com
Back