Search results

1. J

Glasply

SOLD
  2. J

Halibut Anchosr system suitable for 19 foot boat

For sale complete anchoring system with anchor, 45 feet of chain and 450 feet of rope; scotsman, and puller parifenalia . Used for 3 years but in good condition and very functional. Asking $250 firm
  3. J

19 foot glasply - price reduction (was $6,000 now $5000)

$5000 price includes: *19 foot Glasply hull (she's solid as a rock but needs a good cleanup) *Single axle trailer *150 hp Yamaha 2 stroke (blown powerhead but many useful parts) *trim tabs *washdown system *hydraulic steering package *rear floodlight *bilge pump *custom made remote...
  4. J

19 foot Glasply - New Instructions from the home General

Some may recall my posting from last week seeking advice about Parting Out my Glasply. My home General (aka my wife who I love dearly) doesn't want me to part out the boat so I am offering it as a package for $6000. Price includes: *19 foot Glasply hull (she's solid as a rock but needs a...
  5. J

To "part out" or sell intact, ah, that is the question for my 19 foot glasply

I just blew up my 150 hp yamaha 2 stroke Saltwater Series motor which has served me well for many years on my 19 foot glasply hardtop. As I have become less mobile recently I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that repowering my boat does not make sense. So I need to get on with selling...
  6. J

One of a Kind Custom built Sage RPL 9100 Salt Water Fly Rod for sale or trade

This 9 Wt 10 foot (2 piece) rod was recently custom built for me by Andy Sneddon who is a well respected master rod builder. This rod is brand new and has never been used. I have fished its identical predecessor (which was built by another rod crafter) for many years for steelhead on the...
  7. J

Wtb 12 pound cannon balls

Any one selling 12 pound cannonballs? i am in victoria. jimbob
  8. J

Looking for a fishing partner - victoria-sooke

i have a decent 19 foot boat which I moor in Victoria in the spring and in Sooke in the summer. I typically fish 3 times a week I a looking for a fishing buddy who likes to fish alot and who would be willing to share some costs. Send me a pm if your are interested. thanks.
  9. J

Wanted Used Lowrance LCX 18C chart plotter

I am looking for a card reader from this unit.
  10. J

WTB Rod handle corks

Looking for some corks to rebuild the butt section on my hmx rod.
  11. J

How to remove bird droppings from fiberglass hull

Any recommendations? My boat needs help to get rid of some old stains from bird droppings.
  12. J

who does lox?

Does anyone know who does lox in the Victoria area?
  13. J

Wanted - Corks to build a new grip for my salmon rod

Does anyone have a supply of loose rod building corks for sale. I need to rebuild the grip on my Trophy rod.
  14. J

Wiper Motor

Has anyone adapted a wiper motor from a car for use on a boat? Any obvious problems?
  15. J

Propellor Nut Size for 9.9 Yamaha

Does anyone know the size of the propeller nut on a Yamaha 9.9?
  16. J

Wanted Engine Cover for 9.9 Yamaha 2001

Has anyone got a used one they are willing to sell?
  17. J

Sayulita, Mexico

Does anyone have info on saltwater fishing in Sayulita in March? We are headed there and would like to spend some time on the water.
  18. J

Maui Guides

Does anyone know about guides in Maui?
  19. J

Scotty Downrigger Switch

The switch on one fo my downriggers is not working properly. Sometimes the downrigger will start pulling up the weight even though I have not acitvated the switch. Ohter times when I acitvate it, It won't shut off either manually or with the bead stoppers. The only way to get it to stop is...
Back