Search results

1. C

2023 Sooke Reports

Any pinks showing up yet ? This is supposed to be the year for pinks......... thanx.................C.A.....
  2. C

2023 Sooke Reports

Hello fellow fishers. I'm looking forward to canning some fish this year. hopefully coho and pinks... Wishing you all a good fishing season.........C.A.
  3. C

Canucks 2021 Season

Pathetic effort I suspect problem might be internal bickering in the team .......C.A.
  4. C

Canucks 2021 Season

aye men brother . got steam rolled again😓😓😓 They seem to have pretty good offense but lack effective defense........ C.A.
  5. C

Canucks 2021 Season

watched first 2 games this year canucks where ahead 2 nothing in early going but managed to lose both games definetley need more practice:(:(:(:(
  6. C

2022 Sooke Reports

In regards to regulations, has anyone heard whether D.F.O. plans to allow 1 wild coho each as of oct.1 ??????? as in previous yrs ? I cant find regs... thanx for any info.........C.A......
  7. C

2022 Sooke Reports

Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble with the obscure fishing regulations posted on the govt. fishing B.C. web.? Im not a university grad. .Can anyone tell me when we can keep springs and coho , what length ? etc. I have phoned the local conservation officer in Duncan several times...
  8. C

2022 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

What is the daily limit of sockeye ? Did D.F.O. increase it to 4 per day ? Any info appreciated........ :) ,... ...C.A.
  9. C

2022 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Has anyone heard or have any idea of the predicted sockeye returns to Alberni this year? Any info would be appreciated. Thanx........C.A.
  10. C

Canucks 2021 Season

Bummer...But thats the way it goes sometimes cant even buy a goal............ :( :(:(.................C.A.
  11. C

Canucks 2021 Season

Pretty hard to win with poor goal tending .! ! :( :(:(
  12. C

Canucks 2021 Season

Definitely painful !! especially for Burrows. and no payback :( :( ....C.A.
  13. C

Canucks 2021 Season

Why did they ever let Toffoli go in the first place????.....C,A,
  14. C

Canucks 2021 Season

Great game tonight .....YAY !!! ....C.A.
  15. C

Canucks 2021 Season

Ya the Nucks are going to come up with some better moves on their 3 on 3 overtime plays. their 2 last attempts were terrible !! We cant afford 1 point games..........C.A.
  16. C

Canucks 2021 Season

how about those Canucks !!!!!! we are going for the CUP !!!! ...C.A.
  17. C

2021 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Can anyone please tell me what the limit is for the sockeye this year ? Is it 2 per license 0r 4 now? Thanx ..... C.A.
  18. C

2021 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

anybody heard of predictions as to the coming sockeye season numbers returning????
  19. C

Canucks 2021 Season

I agree with ACES . ALTHOUGH maybe with some of their injured players back they will stand a better chance.:cool::(......C.A.
  20. C

Canucks 2021 Season

Good to see Virtanin assert himself last night, lets hope he can keep going.:D...............C.A.
Back