Search results

1. 1stLite

Fly rod found at stoltz pool

Found a fly rod laying in the parking lot at stolts this afternoon pm me details of the rod and you can come and claim it I'm in nanaimo.
  2. 1stLite

New Little Tinny

Nice little rig
  3. 1stLite

Favourite meal on the water

Beer and potato chips and smoked salmon
  4. 1stLite

Protest Outside Fisheries Minister's office May 1 from 12 to 1 PM

Well l probably could and would if l lived on the lower mainland
  5. 1stLite

Protest Outside Fisheries Minister's office May 1 from 12 to 1 PM

Good job to all those who attended. A protest like this should be held weekly l am sure they are hoping the rec anglers will just fade away .
  6. 1stLite

2019 Port Renfrew Reports

Is renfrew July 15th or Aug 1st l though it was Aug 1st
  7. 1stLite

2019 Nanaimo Reports

Why even bother keeping it if a fish is that close. Is it really that important to kill a 6 lb chinook
  8. 1stLite

2019 Nanaimo Reports

Any good size showing up yet
  9. 1stLite

Not looking good!

Don't have to buy mine either. I am waiting to see what happens when regs come out.
  10. 1stLite

Not looking good!

I won't be buying mine for a while either
  11. 1stLite

Is the Cowichan Clear?

Not sure about the upper drift l know there is a couple of trees across the river just below the sandy pool
  12. 1stLite

2019 Nanaimo Reports

Don't forget the keys
  13. 1stLite

Cowichan river post wind storm update

Bump. has anybody been down is it all clear
  14. 1stLite

Low Returns of Squamish River Chum

I can't comment on the gold stream or the cowie but those #s on the nanaimo river are BS.
  15. 1stLite

Where did you get those numbers for the chums because there were very few fish in the system very few carcasses on the bank. Usually there are chums everywhere not this year.
  16. 1stLite

The nanaimo river had a very poor run of chums also and the coho return was also very poor. But they still had a chum opening out front for weeks and opened the river to 2 hatchery coho a day Nov 1st. go figure.
  17. 1stLite

Are we getting past labour day?

Zip for me too
  18. 1stLite

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

I had a 14lb in mid April that was 4 yrs old from Wells hatchery in Washington on the Columbia. Pretty small for a 4 yr old.
  19. 1stLite

remote throttle control

I installed an Itroll to my yammy 9.9. Last year It's the best upgrade l have done to my boat. Throttle adjustments are in very small increments l also really like the run/idle button when you hit a decent fish you just hit the run/idle button and it goes to idle land the fish and hit the button...
  20. 1stLite

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Bummer
Back