Search results

1. Rum Buddies

2 x 1000 amp Starting Batteries

sorry for the slow reply - guess I don't get email replies. They are now sold
  2. Rum Buddies

2 x 1000 amp Starting Batteries

Bought these two batteries May 23rd - turns out I actually need deep cycle. Damn Canadian Tire doesn't take returns on batteries. Brand new, never installed. 1000 cranking amps 12v I purchased for $167 + $20 core fee (& Taxes) Will sell for $155 Buy one or both.
  3. Rum Buddies

50' Smartplug cord - Brand new

50' male/female smartplug charging cord. 30amp. I needed a cord in a pinch and ordered two - turns out I can't return this one. Never used. The best cords made, won't burn down your boat like the crappy yellow ones. I bought this for $399 new Will sell for $299.
  4. Rum Buddies

Fishing and Boating Business

Same goes for boat tops, upholstery, etc - they're all run ragged with more business than they can possibly handle. All dummies... If one of them read a business book they'd figure out to raise their prices until their workload was manageable. They'd make 2x the profit and work 50% less.
  5. Rum Buddies

Fishing and Boating Business

you must hate money!
  6. Rum Buddies

Swimbaits and Lingcod

This is dogfish... Sometimes the rubber keeps them away, but often if there is a lot of them down there, they rip apart any bait.
  7. Rum Buddies

Cope Nanoose 22’ Center console opinion

center consoles generally suck for comfort. Just a 15kt wind can make things very uncomfortable. If it's raining or blaring sun, it sucks. You'll rarely be fishing from the bow, so really it's ends up being wasted space. You could have a cabin, with stove, heater and bed - which you will use a lot.
  8. Rum Buddies

Live bait set-up for lingcod

IME it's not the perfect weapon you think it is... Really more hassle than it's worth and you'll spend more time ******* with it than fishing.
  9. Rum Buddies

Knot in anchor chain

you should anchor properly...
  10. Rum Buddies

Your best "go to" hoochie

few lures have caught so few fish...
  11. Rum Buddies

2021 Sooke Reports

About 27lbs...
  12. Rum Buddies

strip casting

wrong...
  13. Rum Buddies

24' Tollycraft Sportfisher (1972)

More details here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/260678155687270/ Time to let this boat go to someone that can use it. I'll be in the big boat cruising, jealous of the guys in fishing rigs.
  14. Rum Buddies

WTB - Navionics micro-SD chip

Looking for a chip... Message me if you have one, must be micro SD.
  15. Rum Buddies

Radar for sale.

how old is that?
  16. Rum Buddies

Lowrance HDS-12 Live

damn, that's a nice unit.
  17. Rum Buddies

First Ever Multiplier Mooching Reel

of course it's ontario... If you can't feel the reel spin in your hand, whats the point of making it look like a mooching real. Junk... Give me a peetz any day of this.
  18. Rum Buddies

What is it with all these ads?

omg you saw an ad? how awful. snowflakes..
  19. Rum Buddies

Boat Paid Off!!

lol taking a loan on a massively depreciating asset? Bad idea
Back