Search results

1. dohboy

chartplotter's?

islander , how do you like it, have you had a chance to use it did you find one on sale?
  2. dohboy

Lowrance elite 7-hdi?

tks for the reply, why has it been useless for the ocean? it has the broadband transducer as well
  3. dohboy

Lowrance elite 7-hdi?

Hey everyone, long time no post, I am living in northern AB now, but have a question and what a better place to get some answers. I am looking at getting a combo unit for my boat, which will mostly be on lakes but the odd time visiting the coast...if fkoshima doesn't ruin the coast...
  4. dohboy

12 ft aluminum boat refurbish

i did this project about 3yrs ago, i just got a 2x10 and had a neighbor use his planer to bring down to desired thickness, cut it to fit and now i have one solid piece of wood , was simple and am hoping it lasts longer than multiple pieces of plywood glued together, like what was in there
  5. dohboy

2 stroke vs 4 stroke?

i guess the issue is... i will be taking motor on and off just about every day i decide to try my luck as i will be at different lakes every time i go out/or no where to moore the thing for extended periods i like the lighter weight of a 2 stroke but the quietness and less fumes of a 4 stroke...
  6. dohboy

2 stroke vs 4 stroke?

still thinking, i would hope the fumes on new 2stroke would be better than one from the 80's, and the idea of being able to work on them easier is nice as well, but the 4 strokes are good motors as well
  7. dohboy

2 stroke vs 4 stroke?

It should be an obvious to go for 4 stroke, but some good deals here in alberta on new 2 stokes. I am looking at a 15hp for my 14 ft aluminum. Any thoughts would be great, I know a bunch of lodges run the 2 strokes up here , and they are lighter by almost 30lbs in the 15hp
  8. dohboy

Victoria Reports - Spring and Summer 2012

no need for intro's, i may not have been on much lately but joined 4yrs before you, an i havent abandoned sooke, just can only visit now, lol someone has to pay for your gas and bait, the place i work supplys that gas lol
  9. dohboy

Victoria Reports - Spring and Summer 2012

Nice pics of our trip Dave That guy you were with does have a name , even a handle on here I think i gotta go on a diet, that fish looks smaller in your pics then i remember when trying to lift it up after the battle, lol
  10. dohboy

Fiberglass repairs

just giving u hard time Dan, well aware of how u like to keep your boat i am just thinking though.....i wonder if a trip with your dad had anything to do with the stantion coming off
  11. dohboy

Ice in Victoria / Sidney

used to be the guy beside DQ on douglas that sold the 50lb bags of cheaper than iceco, i think he is still there
  12. dohboy

Fiberglass repairs

what did u do put a hole in the boat before you try and sell it, hmmm i will have to think twice before making u an offer, lol
  13. dohboy

Double Eagle 206

Wow Dan you should stop playing with roy, it just costs u money in the long run if you decide to move up let me know what u want for yours, be home in 2wks for a few days, call u if i can
  14. dohboy

Coho Clipping at Jack Brooks (SSE) - May 28 and May 29

i cant make it this year, wish i could but stuck up here for a bit i will see if Jen wants to go again though and let u know
  15. dohboy

Ideas on Quad

does anyone have any more info on the kawi's
  16. dohboy

Ideas on Quad

tks for replies, i am taking in alot of info lately , but have another 7days of work to go before i even start looking for real, just trying to sort out some ideas and dan i wont be buying a boat till next yr at least, and as much as i trust u i dont think i will leave it in your driveway i...
  17. dohboy

Ideas on Quad

well sitka i got a few pounds on you, and plan on carrying a few things on the quad that is why i was thinking more power, not the need for speed that is for sure i have been hearing lots of negative about the polaris, know a few that swear by it, but more dont i have been leaning toward the...
  18. dohboy

Ideas on Quad

looking at getting my first quad, lots to choose from, so what is good what isnt soo good looking atleast a 500 or bigger, as i am about wolfys size or bigger so any pros or cons , things to look out for etc.... tks in advance
  19. dohboy

Debris fm Japan...

now we know how all them feet showed up around here , there must have been a disaster some where just kidding around but it was in the story about feet washing up in shoes, so anywhoooooo
  20. dohboy

Merry x-mas

merry xmas Roy
Back