Search results

1. D

351 manifold

302 and 351 heads and intake manifold are different. 351 intake manifold is considerably wider than that of a 302.
  2. D

Holy fack MODS!

1056 pm took about 7 minutes to bring up the website and navigate to this thread.Something is seriously interfering with this forum. It can/t be blamed on a particular browser as i have tried with three different computers running three different versions of internet explorer. 7,8 and 9. Of...
  3. D

Holy fack MODS!

1:00 am and seems fine now !
  4. D

Fav fishing tunes

The Hurt song is new to me. Never saw or heard it before but it is absolutely compelling to listen to.
  5. D

Swimming Cougar Video

Idiot running that boat should be in jail for harrassing wildlife and I fail to*see anything funny about it !
  6. D

Getting up on plane

I run bennets that are controlled by a small joystick on the dash. One can actually steer the boat with that joystick when running on plane.No way I would use those auto ones. Friend had those and they screwwed up and he had a hard time getting home with one up and the other one down. Hard as...
  7. D

Canucks: 2011/2012

6135 posts, enough said !!
  8. D

Holmes, straight-up trade for anyone who knows when enough is enough and just shut up once in a while. Really don#t give a damn who he cheers for. I am not referring to this particular thread about hockey but if a couple female fisherpersons were to have a short conversation on knitting, holmes...
  9. D

Holmes, I guess I need to be more specific. You are simply an asshole who has to stick his unwanted bloody nose into ever thread on this forum and it is starting to get real tiresome You have this huge frigging head thinking you are an expert on everything and I`m sure a lot of the people on...
  10. D

Holmes, any good fisherman knows that to catch anything worth catching, you have to learn to SHUT YOUR TRAP. Give us all a break, PLEASE !!!!!
  11. D

Oh and Holmes, you used to be amusing but now you have taken it to the point where I, for one, think you are a total butt and doubt if I`m alone !!!!
  12. D

This forum doesn`t like me. . What I was saying was I am fed up with a coach that doesn`t stick up for his players . His star player gets driven into the net and piled on, a player who is pissed off because of it gets thrown out of the game and our illustrious coach might as well be having a...
  13. D

I am no spring chicken and can remember saturday night listening to Foster Hewitt on the radio calling hockey games. Spent most of my life watching sat night hockey. What we see nowadays is not hockey. It is just a slightly tamed down version of Slapshot. I am also fed up with a coach that doesn
  14. D

Your First Fish and Your most exciting fish

I was born 66 years ago and have spent more than 60 of those years as an absolute fishing fanatic. A very good friend of mine has heard a few and I stress the word "few" stories and he has repeatedly told me i should write a book. I still work but plan to finally retire at the end of 2013 and...
  15. D

Your First Fish and Your most exciting fish

I was born 66 years ago and have spent more than 60 of those years as an absolute fishing fanatic. A very good friend of mine has heard a few and I stress the word "few" stories and he has repeatedly told me i should write a book. I still work but plan to finally retire at the end of 2013 and...
  16. D

Why do I have scroll bars on threads now

I am getting those same sliders and it is annoying as hell !!!!!!!
  17. D

Getting set up for prawns.

What baffles me to no end is that commercial fisherman seem to be willing to accept the fact that they have to lease quota from slipper skippers, and are ticked off at sporties because the government gave the sporties a slightly bigger quota.I asked the question earlier on this thread and got...
  18. D

Commercial fisherman blocking Sportsfisherman at the ramp

I have an idea. Any time one side of this conflict does something illegal, that side loses 1 %. Seriously, what did those 400 slipper skippers do to get that quota?And just as good a question, who gave it to them? And further, why ?
  19. D

need new battery

I know !!!! You`ve been running with scissors in your hand for years and never hurt yourself so your mother must have been wrong. So now, using the same thought process, anyone who advises, that batteries should be matched and both replaced at the same time, must also been wrong.
  20. D

need new battery

Sorry about the rant but if you buy anything cheap you are likely to receive what you paid for and even the best manufacturer puts out the odd dud .
Back