Search results

1. GoGreen

old style scotty plugs

I have a couple you can have. Give me a call rich 604-512-8775
  2. GoGreen

garage clearout misc fishing/boating items

Cleaning garage misc for sale only to a good home Daiwa 275 with c/w new 30lb test $30.00-------SOLD Shimano 2000 GT c/w new 30lb test $40.00----SOLD Protac 7.5 ft cod or hali rod $25.00 Protac 8 FT cod or hali rod $25.00 Survival Suit Size Medium $100.00 little use no tears Frabil Telescoping...
  3. GoGreen

wanted, 15 lb cannoballs in lower mainland.

I have both Uncoated and uv/ Glo available . Give me a call rich 604-512-8775
  4. GoGreen

Non-slip deck mats?

I used the same mats on my deck stood up well easy to cut to form around motor cover/hatch.only disadvantage I found was holes accumulated a lot of dirt and debris so you have to lift mats to get deck clean
  5. GoGreen

Do Springs Eat Pacific Cod?

Curious does anybody know if springs eat Pacific Cod?
  6. GoGreen

Looking for a little extra performance.

hey dave I have a 4 blade I think its 15x17 you can try out before I put it on my boat if you wish Actually its a 15 x 18 with hub will fit your leg sb able to change it right in the marina but i'm not going in the water lol
  7. GoGreen

Help cleaning corrugated floor on my boat.

I have a Campion with non skid deck and end up with stains from red maple leaves after sitting over the winter. tough to get out. I use some slightly diluted sunlight dishwasher detergent and mix in some bleach scrub around the floor and let sit for 5 or so and then rinse. Great for a boat on a...
  8. GoGreen

Rack for top of boat

nice rack Sean
  9. GoGreen

monogrammed/coated cannonballs/ 15/20lb round

20lbers 6 left 15 lbers 4 left
  10. GoGreen

Blue balls is what you get after you fall thru the ice while trying break out of the marina
  11. GoGreen

Blue balls were in fashion last year lol way outdated for 2014
  12. GoGreen

Yo U are OUTALINE ( See PIC #2)
  13. GoGreen

can monogram coated cannonballs for the fisherman that has everything in uv/glo or full glo Also have 15 lb round cannonballs 8 available and 20lb round 10 available $1.75 per lb rich 604-512-8775
  14. GoGreen

Peetz reels

I am going to put some backing on them as per your advice. over the years we have never just have never had any reel split from not having backing on them. I am wondering if it was a specific type of mono that had such high shrinkage?
  15. GoGreen

Peetz reels

another peetz to try next week I just picked up another one for spring slaying. looks like pre 1977 as it has wooden handles and slotted screws. It measures 4.5 inches across. The fellow I purchased from was a reel collector and said it was 8/10. I do not even have to clean up or service it all...
  16. GoGreen

Christmas Idea For A Peetz Fisherman

just search peetz fishing clock on ebay there is one listed there
  17. GoGreen

Christmas Idea For A Peetz Fisherman

can anybody identify the age of this one looks like a peetz thot it might be in your book and may give an .approximate age and/or if it is a peetz . There is no ratchet on this just drag Thanks
  18. GoGreen

Peetz reels

thanks for the feedback smiley, I will give it a whirl with one knob and see how it is for springs. If it wobbles I will have to order a new knob as I have no idea where the original is. When you get knuckle dusted with those it hurts lol.it was setup for hali previously by my father-in-law. I...
  19. GoGreen

Brass Peetz Reel

very nice you have to give it a try. Isn't it interesting amongst all the islanders etc many of us are resurrecting our old reels and putting them back into play. Just re-spooled a couple of aluminum daiwa 275's and an old peetz ready for winter fishing and spring tyees lol. Watch out thrasher!!!!
  20. GoGreen

Peetz reels

pic of 65th anniversary peetz being put back into usage. assume it was purchased in 1991 original price tag is still on it $56.95
Back