Search results

1. L

Zeballos news?

I will be fishing Zeballos on August 1st. Has anyone heard how the fishing has been there recently? Thanks
  2. L

Ucluelet Guides

Thanks for the help everyone
  3. L

Ucluelet Guides

I would like to fish the Ucluelet Area around the end of July. Could anyone recommend a guide for Salmon and Halibut.
  4. L

Port Alberni Reports?

We were out at first light and fished Lone Tree. Although we saw a lot of fish being caught around us we didn't even have a sniff. We had two rods out with mini pink hootchies and two rods out with anchovy one with purple haze head and one with glow in the dark head. By about nine got our first...
  5. L

Port Alberni Reports?

Thanks Steely. Thats what I needed to hear. No problem getting up tomorrow!
  6. L

Port Alberni Reports?

I am heading over to Alberni early tomorrow morning. Can anyone tell me whats been happening there. Thanks in advance.
  7. L

Hakai Pass

Just had a word with some float plane pilots who said that Hakai Pass fishing is spectacular. In the last couple of days a big run of springs have shown up. They saw a number of 50 lb fish being taken.
  8. L

Coal Island

I had some success trolling on the flood tide using anchovie a number of years ago, but I went through a lot of gear because of the rocky bottom. I remember I had to constantly adjust depth on the downrigger.
  9. L

Ucluelet Fishing Reports ?

Just got back from Ucluelet and limited out on Halibut and Salmon over two days. The fishing is pretty steady but the wind made it a bit rough on the outside. Average size of Halibut: 20 lbs, Springs: 12lbs and coho: 8lbs
  10. L

Ucluelet Fishing Reports ?

Can anyone give me an idea how fishing has been off Ucluelet in the last few days. I am interested in finding out numbers and sizes of springs, coho and halibut. Thanks
Back