Search results

1. lenardobc

Zeiss conquest hd 10x42

Virtually new binos . Everything in box minus cleaning cloth. 1250$located in vic. Can ship.
  2. lenardobc

Winchester model 70 ss extreme weather package in 300wm

New with 13 rounds down it . Leupold vx3hd 4.5-14 with alumna flip caps . Custom brake as well as the factory one. Have approx 6 boxes of factory ammo . 2700$ firm . This has never been hunted . Located in Victoria. Rather not ship . Due to ammo .
  3. lenardobc

Spectre mcr

Custom unfired mcr . Triggertech comp trigger , imported odin mfg foregrip/ butstock / mag release . Ggw muzzle break/ flashlight with push button switch .bipod . Flip up Irons and knockoff trijicon glass/ reddot. Couple of mags. Have approx 600 rnds of ammo for local extra. Will not ship . This...
  4. lenardobc

I wanna upgrade .

Currently running a tyee hardtop with an 90/9.9. Love the boat other than too small . I guess what im after is suggestions in the 21’ range . Not new . Glass or tin . I anchor for hali and do some prawning and all the other things we do. Budget will be in the 45-50k range .
  5. lenardobc

Polar bear 12x14 wall tent sold!!!

Won it in derby . Fishing partner or myself dont need . 12x14 with aluminum frame . 1800$ retails out at 2200 or so with tax . .
  6. lenardobc

Shimano tynos2 20 2 speed reels SOLD

Have 2 great shape 2 soeed tynos 20 reels with 80lb braid. Work well , rinsed after every trip and drags backed off. Want to try out electrics. 800$ for the pair. No rods included. Located in Victoria
  7. lenardobc

Kreighoff ks5 trap gun

Up for sale kreighoff ks5 trap gun. 12g single 2-3/4” ported barrel/release trigger. 2k located in Victoria txt is best 2502135033
  8. lenardobc

Couple of rifles

Have a ruger pc9 takedown glock mags bushnell 1-4 illuminated reticle. Fluted barrel and threaded for brake. 2 mags. 9mm Second is a remington 783 in a mdt lss chassis, has brake and extra parts /stock and grip. 1 mag and have original stock as well. No glass on theis and its in 223 remington...
  9. lenardobc

12’ sears tinner with stuff

12’ sears tinner. No leaks. Fresh blue paint this yr. Comes with truck rack/bolt on to carry and 55 lb min kota electric. 1200$ has a few scotty rod holder mounts . And big front seat. I am in westshore .
  10. lenardobc

Xbolt max target/varmint 308 sold please delete

New in box never fired . Stainless heavy barrel with facrory brake . 1450$ Pal will be verified. Located westshore on the island .
  11. lenardobc

Peetz alarm clock

Wondering what the going rate is for the peetz alarm clock with the screaming reel sound on the alarm.. great shape!
  12. lenardobc

6hp suzuki shortshaft 4 stroke sold delete please

Good shape runs well internal tank . 1200$ in victoria . Bit of clear coat loss from sun . This has been a freshwater unit for my tinner.call or txt 2502135033
  13. lenardobc

Scottys sold thanks

2 scotty long arms . 2 dual rod holders . Work well got ones with the new boat . Located in vic . Will trade on good mooching reels of same calue or 700$
  14. lenardobc

Xbolt western hunter 6.5 creedmoore

Sighted and stored. Never carried on a hunt . Browning xbolt western hunter 6.5 creed . Leupold vx freedom 4-14x40 cds capable. 4 boxes of ammo . 1600$ located in Victoria.
  15. lenardobc

Model 70 westerner 7mm

Nice shape model 70 winchester westerner 7mm rem mag . Comes with a box of shells and could negotiate a bushnell elite 3200 3-10x40 650$ pal req’d located in vic . Cheers txt is best 2502135033.
  16. lenardobc

Model 70 westerner 7mm

Nice shape model 70 winchester westerner 7mm rem mag . Comes with a box of shells and could negotiate a bushnell elite 3200 3-10x40 650$ pal req’d located in vic . Cheers txt is best 2502135033.
  17. lenardobc

Couple of shottys

Wood one is a tristar viper 12g 3” semi with 4 boxes of trap loads 400$ second is uzkon trap 12g 3” semi with 4 boxes of trap loads . 400$ screw in chokes. Pal req’d will take trade on electric scottys or mooching setups in around the same value. I have a bunch more ammo if needed. Im in...
  18. lenardobc

Long range rig for sale

Almost new Remington 700 sendero 300 win mag in mdt ess chassis .mdt oversize bolt knob ,2steel mdt mags . Bipod, vortex pst gen 2 3-15x44 with ebr 4 reticle. Vortex rings and bubble level. This is approx 5k build. Looking for 3500$. Have 42 boxes of various factory ammo to be negotiated with...
  19. lenardobc

Wtb old garmin gps

Lookin for and older garmin gps/sounder, transducer and chip not required, want to try and incorporate into my sxs with my topo card. Cheap as possible and as big a screen as i can get . Thanks in advance . Im south island .
  20. lenardobc

Hunting rifle/

Hey guys i have a cva scout /stainless fluted single in 350 legend. Comes with approx 15 boxes of ammo/sling . Less than 3 boxes down the tube, shoots well , bought for the kid to use but he fell off his wallet and bought a tikka in -06 will trade for spotting scope or 925 cash . Have a vx2 3-9...
Back