Search results

1. M

please remove

please remove
  2. M

Original MR2 feeler

I have a bunch of MR2 reels serial numbers as all 10000+ so they all have the bigger handles 3 black reels almost prefect with only a few scuffs 1 pink reel with one small mark on it. looking for $430 for each of these I have original boxes and cases for most I also have one MR2 from the...
  3. M

Simrad NSS 9 EVO3

Hi guys, have a 9" evo 3 simrad unit for sale. Unit was bought mocked up in boat and then replaced with a 12" unit. Boss man said it was too small for his application. Do not have original box but have new power cable, manual, screen cover and all other accessories. unit was bought march...
  4. M

Uflex silver steering cylinders

I have 2 pretty much brand new steering U flex silver steering cylinders for a boat proejct that never went ahead. they are rated for up to 300HP similar to the teleflex extreme. looking for 600 each. Will try and get a couple pictures tomorrow. Mike
  5. M

Toyota truck parts maxxis trepador tires

Time to purge the shop relentless fabrication bumper set for 96-04 Tacoma (front +rear) in kit form 1200 https://www.relentlessfabrication.com/collections/toyota/products/96-04-tacoma-summit-front-plate-bumper warn M8000 winch and controls $400 brand new set of 4 maxxis trepador radial...
  6. M

Mecury enertia prop 17P RH

Near new condition Right hand rotation located in Gibsons, could be brought to Vancouver looking for 600$
  7. M

Mercury Verado Power Steering

The whole kit, pump, helm hoses and harnesses. Also have non Verado kit for running this with twin mercury 115 or 150s. All in pretty decent shape, bought it a couple years ago and never installed. Power steering: $750 non verado kit power steering kit: $350 Package deal for both: $1,000...
  8. M

Airmar M260 transducer (IN HULL)

M260 in uncut yellow tub, transducer looks pretty clean I never actually put this into service. Furuno plug on this unit. going chirp and never installed this. looking for $475 CAD
  9. M

Pair of mercury 115 command thrust 4 stoke 25" leg **$17,500 FIRM**

details reg rotation & counter rotation mercury 115 command thrust (150 lower unit) 6 hours run time on each engine engines were bought April 2017.....sat in factory crates in warehouse until summer of 2018.....engines were hung summer 2018. tested on hull for 2 days for a combined 6 hours. 3...
  10. M

2007 suzuki DF250 xxl

Hi Guys, Helping a buddy out by posting this up here for him. Really nice power just not enough for his boat. Hard to find 30" shaft. Comes with controls and gauges. https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/bpo/d/gibsons-suzuki-df-250-outboard/6800298496.html
  11. M

maxxis trepador radial tires 35"x12.5" for 17" rim

Hi Guys, have a really nice set of MAXXIS Trepador tires which I will not be using on my Tacoma. These are bran new never mounted 35"x 12.5" for 17" rim load range D. tires are located in Vancouver looking for $1000...
  12. M

2007 suzuki DF250 xxl

Hey guys, trying to help out a buddy who is selling his suzuki. Reason for selling is because it wasn't enough power for his boat. We put about 20 hours on it playing with setup, he has moved onto a 300.... I have attached the craigslist add, great healthy engine in a hard to find xxl 30" leg...
  13. M

Wanted: set of 23Pitch SS props

Hi Guys, looking for a set of 23P SS props for trials on a new cat we are running. Anyone have some to test or want to sell the set. let me know what you have! cheers. Mike
  14. M

2003 140HP 4 stroke johnson/suzuki with spun bearing

buddy has this engine which he just pulled off his whaler. Its a 140HP Johnson which is basically a white suzuki 4 stroke. Everything is works on the engine except the power head as it has a spun bearing......Comes with harness, controls, gauges.....good parts engine....I want it out of the back...
  15. M

2004 Yamaha f200 with blown head for FREE

HI guys I have a f200 which is blown up. There is also a leg for it but that's toast as well. Anyways this thing has lots of good parts. Trim system, starter, computer......bla bla bla. No cowling I just want this thing gone otherwise it's going for scrap. It's in Vancouver on a pallet and we...
  16. M

Support Bill C-228 to end open net pen salmon farming

Hi guys, If you have a couple minutes to spare could you follow this link and send a letter to support bill C-228 to end open net pen farm. http://salmon.advokit.ca/ thought I would post this here to get the most views! thanks Mike
  17. M

1996 31' ocean master center console (hull only) **$7250**

Our Other hull which we wanted to build and just don't have time to do is our 31' Ocean master Boat is hull only with center console. Boat has been used hard and cosmetically its a bit rough. Structurally its bomb proof. Transom is solid and it has hollow fiberglass stringers which will never...
  18. M

worth of f200 Yamaha

Hi Guys, I have a F200 yamaha, with dual controls and all the guages. The engine has 750 hrs on it with good compression all around. Just doing the exhaust housing on it right now. I have a 19P ss prop for it. What do you think something like this is worth. As the exhaust housing is done and...
  19. M

Project Ocean Smasher

Well i'm turning 30 in a couple weeks so it seemed like a good time to do something foolish. After spending 5 days in the rain in rivers inlet with my bother and buddy nick on our 228 grady we were all way too wet and it seemed like a bigger boat was required for the trips we like to do. We love...
  20. M

Scotty HP feeler

3 scotty high speed riggers up for sale.......reason for sale is that I got an insane deal on some really cool Cannons. These units have been on the boat for a couple weeks, fished 5 days. They have all been spooled with 500' of 150# power pro braid. I have yet to register these units with...
Back