Search results

1. wildthing

Scotty down rigger Spool Spacer ???

Hi folks well you guys who have had issues with the spool's splitting either with wire or braid using 15lb+ ball''s i had my good friend make up a two part 1/4" wide spool spacer to go around the bare spool to take off some of the loaded pressure that the braid or wire wrapping causes before...
  2. wildthing

3 x Amundson Blue/gold TMX-5's Sold

3 x Amundson Blue/gold TMX-5's $800 for the 3 Gold fish scale back's will set back to RH as i fish lefty used but in very good condition.... may also sell a set of 3 Gold TMX-5's $850 only reason for sale is going with new colours may have boxes and pouches but will have to dig them out
  3. wildthing

Orion #898 25 Gauge to 12 Gauge Flare Adaptor ISO

hi have a buddie seeking one Orion #898 25 Gauge to 12 Gauge Flare Adaptor
  4. wildthing

Ghost trap... mayhem

Well just had a bad experience went out this eve for a quick fish and one of the riggers almost got ripped off the boat lucky i was able to get it stop but not in time where it crunched the old fibre glass gunnel . i did plate underneath but now have to pull the boat and do a glass/gel coat...
  5. wildthing

yamaha 13" 15 or 17P ISO

Seeking a 15 or 17 pitch prop to try out on my 4 stroke 75 hp yamaha 13" dia has a 19 p on it but seams to much prop as WOT not getting over 5000 rpm hitting 30 mph on a 16' DE ??????
  6. wildthing

Johnson 115hp older V4 2 stroke for parts... scrapped gone

just got an old DE 16' but putting a 4 stroke 75 on her so this is up for grabs
  7. wildthing

Scotty security swivel mount bolts set of 10 $100

So like most i tend to leave my riggers set up on the boat dont have the time to mount and take down each time i leave the dock so sourced a few sets of Stainless bolts that will be tamper proof for the swivel mounts and will soon do one for the long cross mounting bolt set of 10 bolts with...
  8. wildthing

Scotty 1106

one scotty 1106 with swivel mount base newer type plug brand new top cover loaded with braid 300' pick -up only Gibson's on the sunshine coast $450 going HP's no low offers
  9. wildthing

blue scottys

blue scottys for sale already? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1810536525951578 he thinks hes getting $5K for the pair shame i say for trying to scalp someone since they where free in a give away draw.... unless he's giving the funds to a charity or back to a good cause....
  10. wildthing

Airmar B60 50/200 Lowrance Simrad BL 7 pin

Airmar B60 20* 50/200 lowrance connection end bl 7 pin new in box thru hull bronze transducer ........$200 + postage or pick -up
  11. wildthing

ISO ..Lowrance GPS puck for N2k can use a LGC-3000/4000 or a point 1 for an LCX

seeking a GPS puck for older lowrance LCX unit
  12. wildthing

150lb downrigger braid 16 strand Grey hollow core 400' $40

have several spare as loading up on the riggers for the winters with new braid its 0.68mm dia only light Grey in color if you want it shipped pay the cost .... not into making custom lengths best suited to 12-15lbs balls
  13. wildthing

Simrad S2009 9" sonar fish finder with Airmar 1K SS-264W pr $1650

Grab this before i install it on the boat ... Simrad portrait 9" deep Sonar fish finder with Stainless steel pair of 1 kilowatt Airmar Transducers SS-264- Wide ... its a 50-200 wide beam pair which where the top of the line before the ss-175 high wide came out.. will work with other...
  14. wildthing

N2K mutilple sensors on one

hi all just a heads up as these are fairly new to the market but just got a CX5003 off flea bay ...
  15. wildthing

Yamaha 703 older 7 pin remote controls with key start

have a set of older 9.9 Yamaha 703 model key start control with the 7 pin connector so No tilt/ trim switch... $150 Gibsons ,sunshine coast,,, or could get a friend to have them in Delta for collection only .... pm for detail or any questions pic's sent via the cell as we should know...
  16. wildthing

Simrad Evo 2 Brand new refurb

passing along as these won't last https://www.imarineusa.com/Simrad055-11190-001.aspx
  17. wildthing

Victoria to Sunshine coast

Hi all shout here as is anyone coming from the island driving Victoria to the lower sunshine coast Gibsons or even passing through.. reason is i have a gator case keyboard need bringing over and was going to get it sent by harbour Air but cause the case is 62" and weighs 82 lb they will...
  18. wildthing

DFO ....Bull S**T

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/minimal-risk-to-wild-salmon-from-viruses-on-farmed-b-c-salmon-fisheries-department/ar-BB19vLqo?li=AAggXBV&ocid=mailsignout sorry this just make's my blood boil.... and they feed this to joe public
  19. wildthing

Lowrance Simrad Total scan transducer BNIB ....NOW Sold.....

for sale Total Scan transducer brand new in box $300 has lowrance /simrad 9 pin blk connector comes with manual and fitting kit bracket. Specifications: Transducer Frequency: 83/200 and 455/800kHz, Medium/High CHIRP StructureScan: @ 455 kHz - 182 m (600 ft) total, 92 m (300 ft) each...
  20. wildthing

3 X 11'-6" Amundson CM 2116

have for sale 3 X 11'-6" centerpin / mooching rods brand new line rating of 10-17lb ideal light rod with a beautiful bend for our Vancouver waters $300 for all three...firm
Back