Search results

1. tubbed out

WANTED ,,,, SALMON ROD AND REEL

Looking to start a little river and shore casting for salmon wanting a spinning set up anyone got anything lying around first post in soooooo many years
  2. tubbed out

wanted to purchase inflatable boat 10-12 foot

LOOKING for something I can store in my RV for lakes I come across along the way 10-12 ft ,,,,,,
  3. tubbed out

kicker for sale

So im selling my kicker ' its got no more than 40 hrs on it its a 2008 yammy t8 ht manual everything , no power tilt no power start just had its first service last year when my boat came out of the water boat has some issues and I dont want the yammy to sit around another year...
  4. tubbed out

western speedway tonite free

I got 6 passes for the Sprint cars tonite that I cant use ( sick little one ) anyone interested ?? shoot me an email Im in langford near the mall tubbed
  5. tubbed out

wtb 12 FT TINNY

Looking for something cheep and simple 12 ft or bigger to take the boys lake fishing . anyone not using theirs anymore ?? tubbed
  6. tubbed out

getting my thermos clean ?

after a failed experiment getting a new thermos , I have had to break out the old one . Tips for getting the fishing thermos clean ?????
  7. tubbed out

WFN free right now

just a heads up ch 152
  8. tubbed out

new TV time

K boys its New TV time for Tubbed out ... I know nothing about tv`s Gona go like 46 inch . Gona buy from COSTCO LCD , PLasma ???? Brand names things I need to no , megahurts , pixels ??????? not a clue .... Nice Fish and Big Coast willl rock on the big screen
  9. tubbed out

made me laugh ,had to share

A man wakes up one morning in Newfoundland to find a bear on his roof. So he looks in the yellow pages and sure enough, there's an ad for "Bear Removers." He calls the number, and the bear remover says he'll be over in 30 minutes. The bear remover arrives, and gets out of his van. He's got a...
  10. tubbed out

Boat tops and insurance

So with all the snow last nite my boat top got crushed , even after I cleared it off around midnite ok its done now , Im done crying Anyone ever go through their house insurance for something like this ?? Worst part is, my Renovation is 6 weeks overdue and the boat should have been...
  11. tubbed out

old cell phone

ANyne got an old Telus cell phone lying around ????? Wifes phone died and we cant upgrade till december .... got one off usedvic and got screwed tubbed
  12. tubbed out

small digital camera

wife has a good larger camera we use all the time but we are looking for a smaller unit for the boat , disneyland , travel bla bla 100.00-150.00 $ sort of price any good or bad news ?????
  13. tubbed out

long weekend plans

Me and Bigmeal are headed to Renny to show Trev and the boys how its done .....HA HA not a chance , We are headed up and staying at the marina . Anyone else headed up . Hope I can put a face to a few names . Anyone else got any cool plans ? I friend of mine is headed to hardy and...
  14. tubbed out

frozen oysters

So more than once I have been told you can freeze oysters in the shell , so I have done this with a few my aunt droped off and it has come time to cook them . Question is .... To thaw or not to thaw???? Is there anything i need to do to prep these ?? Can I just cook as normal ?? thanks...
  15. tubbed out

mooring boat at cheanuh

Got a spot at cheanuh today , never moored a boat before any tips or tricks I should know ?? any tips to be sure my kicker stays put ? Im gona leave only basics in the boat and drag rigger rods etc out each time . Hows the gas there ?? who else is there I watch for you and say...
  16. tubbed out

launching

OK so for the 2nd time this year my ebrake has got stuck on at the warf . luckily it hasnt been july or aug .... I have a 93 chev 1 ton 4wd. I read in another post about using a wedge under your wheel . So do I use the wedge and ebrake ??? Am I just putting it on to hard ? I know the...
  17. tubbed out

wtb Scotty Swivel mount

as the title says looking of a mount , dont ask ............ stupid mistake good used or new is fine let me know what you got tubbed
  18. tubbed out

carport

Doing a reno to my house and we are adding a carport wondering how tall i shoud make it .... thinking i will one day own a bigger boat 21 ft campion , trophy, something like that how tall would you make yours if you could ? tubbed
  19. tubbed out

reno recommendations

Doing a 1200 sq ft addition to our rancher any recommendations on a contractor Or horror stories pm me if you like I dont want this post to go down that road tubbed
  20. tubbed out

sooke cabin with dock

Im looking for a place to stay in /near sooke with a cabin and a dock . wife and i want to get away and still fish familiar waters looking at sometime in march ?? tubbed
Back