Search results

1. albernifisher

Wtb Merc 9.9-15 2 stroke

Looking for a 9.9-15 Merc 2stroke, short shaft for my aluminum boat. Budget of $1000
  2. albernifisher

Wtb technium top half

Cat decided to chew the top section of my 10'6" technium MH in half, anyone have one laying around?
  3. albernifisher

Pourable foam

Approximately 16 liters of 2lb polyurethane pourable foam, bought way too much $200
  4. albernifisher

End of a era, seabeam sold

Seabeam has officially sold and from what I hear the new owner will not be renting it out anymore. Going to leave a big hole in the accommodations
  5. albernifisher

Diesel heater stuff

Bunch of leftover stuff from my install. 13' of ducting,12' fuel line,fuel tank pickup, a vent and a y pipe 50$
  6. albernifisher

Custom rod builders

I'm looking to get a custom 10'6" rod built, really like the action of the Shimano techniums. Any recommendations on blanks and builders around Nanaimo?
  7. albernifisher

Wanted, gym equipment

Looking to turn my garage into a gym. Anyone have any benches,Olympic bars,weights etc. Collecting dust in their basement???
  8. albernifisher

Winter spring derby

Great derby with awesome prizes...
  9. albernifisher

Salish sea seals eat 86% of smolts

Yup, I'd say it's time for a cull https://acsbc.ca/rehabilitated-seal-population-outcompeting-srkws-chinook-salmon/
  10. albernifisher

Trailer tire, grip tread

Brand new, never mounted trailer tire on rim $100 new, unopened gallon of grip tread $40
  11. albernifisher

Shearwater to rivers inlet

Planning our next year's adventures. Has anyone ran from shearwater to rivers inlet? We're thinking about staying at shearwater resort for a couple days and then fish our way to rivers inlet for a few days
  12. albernifisher

Port Alberni Tyee Club

The tyee club is up and running again after being absent last year. Different format, more like a derby now. If your going out fishing, why not buy a ticket because you never know☺
  13. albernifisher

Port alberni sockeye

Port alberni opens for sockeye fishing on saturday July 1st. 2 per person per day
  14. albernifisher

Mmsi # directory

Any interest in having a sport fishing bc, mmsi # directory? for those of you who don't know what a mmsi # is, it kinda makes your vhf act like a phone so you can direct call someone else and only their vhf "rings" when called. The number is free to obtain just Google mmsi application and you...
  15. albernifisher

I'm a addict. ..

I know I've said I won't do another project boat. .. boats are my drug and I'm a addict. I hated having my boat in Port Alberni all season when I live in Nanaimo and there is lots of fishing opportunities all over the island so I've got another project boat so next season I'll have one on each...
  16. albernifisher

Port Alberni salmon festival

Well its that time of year again, salmon festival in a couple days. Whos all going? the reports have been good so lets hope this rain doesn't make them go straight up the river. A 42lber caught a few days ago so there is some big ones out there, good luck everyone
  17. albernifisher

Pedder bay virgin

So I'm trying to convince myself to bring my boat to Pedder bay in mid August, have never fished there. I'm not asking for your secret spots, depths or lures, anyone have any tips they would like to share?
  18. albernifisher

Lake boat project

My kids were saying that my boat isn't a lake boat and they wanted a boat for tubeing, skiing etc. I picked up a 16' glasstron that needs a new stringer, floor, motor and leg. If anyone is doing a pod conversion or re power I'm going to be looking for a small block ford and a volvo leg.
  19. albernifisher

airmar 1k transducer

Anyone here using the airmar 260 transducer? Thinking about upgrading from my p66 to the 260 or adding a sonar hub with a tm150 chirp transducer.
  20. albernifisher

Needle fish lures

These look good, anyone try them? http://www.kingslayerlures.com
Back