Search results

1. Damien

2000lb-ish boat packages

My rig example might work for you? Under 2000lbs. Glastron GS160 115 Evinrude. Kicker, riggers and still family friendly for tubing and water skiing. Handles chop surprisingly well. Bowrider style, but i leave the front mooring cover on most of the time as it blocks the odd whooosh over...
  2. Damien

Caddis Tube and Force Fins - Langley

Sorry, they were XXL and they are now sold. Tube still available. $75 or best offer.
  3. Damien

They are XL. And new price $150!
  4. Damien

https://forcefin.com/product/original-float-tube-fin/ Fins alone are $250 new. Tube has no tears, leaks or patches. $175 takes it all.
  5. Damien

Cannon UniTroll 10 Downrigger - Langley

Sold. That was quick...
  6. Damien

Cannon UniTroll 10 Downrigger - Langley

Basically brand new. Braided line. Comes with 2 mounting options. Swivel base or stainless gimbal. Telescopic boom. I know scotty gets a lot of love, but for the manual riggers the orientation of the crank and wheel on the Cannon is more user friendly. $200 OB
  7. Damien

Thoughts/Opinions on some vintage Hardy's.

Glad it worked out in more ways than one!
  8. Damien

Thanks for the replies and PMs. Working on him trying to get me pics to post.
  9. Damien

Hey Folks, helping my Aunt's neighbour on the island clearing out his old gear. He's in his 80's and doesn't internet. He's got a couple Longstones shown in the attachments. Any information on desirability and general price range for these? He has a few boxes of flashers, dodgers and spoons...
  10. Damien

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Holy ****; https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2796103120676342/
  11. Damien

Another "What Sounder Should I Get" Thread

I have a Dragonfly5 already but I'm taking ownership of a brand new 18' aluminum in a few weeks and considering an upgrade. I fish salt, lakes and some sturgeon in the Fraser. Is side view a thing? What would you do? Maybe consider a max budget under $1,000. Run the Dragonfly and save...
  12. Damien

I need a lttle help

Are you looking particularly for streams? Some easier to reach locations is to google map where streams enter Okanagan lake and fish from shore. You can bait fish or toss spoons like crocs, look for where the colour of the water changes (IE depth and bottom composition changes) and try...
  13. Damien

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice little fishing ready Campion for sale here. Riggers, new kicker, good to go; https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/496542174371804/
  14. Damien

All Things COVID-19

Anecdotally, I was at my local Costco in Langley yesterday morning shortly after dropping my kids off at school. A weekly routine for me to do our 'big shot' early in the week, early in the morning to avoid the typical craziness of gassing up and getting groceries. It was much busier than...
  15. Damien

Howe Sound Tanner crab?

How'd it taste?
  16. Damien

Local lake water temperatures

Thats what they say! This sculpin, probably less so.
  17. Damien

Local lake water temperatures

39 degrees on Alouette today. Beauty day on the water, fish weren't cooperative. One trout, a few nibbles in 5 hours. Oh, and this little 8" thing that we threw back; Burbot?
Back