Search results

1. D

2015 Campbell River Reports

Thanks guys, We got that one on a cut plug herring with no flasher down 175'. Sure makes for a nice fight when you are not fighting the flasher and only the fish they seem to run way more!
  2. D

Fished out by willow point for a couple of hours today had three on and two in the boat. Got one that weighed in at 26 so that was a nice surpise, sunny day lots of boats out fishing today
  3. D

Here are some pictures from fishing over the Christmas break. Consistently good fishing for winter springs with limits being the norm for us. Pictures are from all different days, as soon as we would get a couple fish in the boat the father in law would start sending text blasts to everyone he...
  4. D

Scotty Landing Net and Rod Holder

Scotty landing net is model 207 with the six foot handle. Sells for approx $120 in stores. Rod holder is an Orca 400. Sells for $49.99 at Canadian Tire. Both items never used and still in original packaging. Price for the net is $110 and $40 for rod holder, will sell together for $140. Price...
  5. D

Catch of the Day

Spent a couple of hours out on Durrance lake today got about 15, all around the 12" mark. Lots of people out there today and all seemed to be doing well.
  6. D

Catch of the Day

Thanks for the tips. I am fishing out of a U-boat. I stopped by Prospect lake today and got 5 in a little over two hours, largest being 15 inches. I tried a olive colour leech later on in the day after I lost me first fly to the bottom. Got two on it.
  7. D

Catch of the Day

Hello, I have been a long time follower of this site but this is my first post. I am just getting into fly fishing and decided to try Durrance lake today. It turned out to be very busy at one point I counted 9 boats on the lake, and 6 people fishing from shore. Everyone seemed to be getting...
Back