Search results

1. Dan The Man

New Top canvas and upholstery

Looking to get a new top and new upholstery for my 232 grady . Anybody have a shop that does awesome work for a fair price? Cheers, Dan ( Lower mainland )
  2. Dan The Man

Scotty Downriggers #1106

I have 3 x Scotty downriggers with swivel bases for sale. Never registered. Just upgraded $350 each Dan
  3. Dan The Man

Installing second helm

Hey guys, i'm tired of running back and forth, trying to work the lines and keep the boat going in the direction i want it to go. I have a 232 grady white gulfstream, has anyone done this? any knowledge would be appreciated.
  4. Dan The Man

New trailer!

Hi all, just purchased a new to me 2004 232 Grady white Gulfstream! Super excited! I'm now in the market for a new trailer! Anyone have advice on where to go for a good deal? Any direction would be appreciated. Thanks, Daniel
  5. Dan The Man

Jammed steering

Went to turn my wheel today and the steering seems to be jammed. It hasnt moved from that position in 6 months. Any tips or tricks to free up the steering? Dan
  6. Dan The Man

downrigger rods

Looking for a pair of fairly decent downrigger rods! IF anyone has a few laying around! Any suggestions on types and brands?
  7. Dan The Man

Delimma!

We were booked for bamfield, long story short the accommodations got canceled! Can anyone suggest an alternative like another place on the island which might still have accommodation? Looking for the second week in aug! 4 adults! Boats: 19' revenge Thanks!!
  8. Dan The Man

Trim tabs

Needing to get a pair for my boat 18' welded alum any suggestions on brands?
  9. Dan The Man

Stern heavy boat

It seems that the boat rides better when there is some sort of weight in the front of the boat. Will trim tabs solve this problem??
  10. Dan The Man

Wanted: scotty swivel mounts

Looking for some scotty swivel mounts. Located in Vancouver Thanks Daniel
  11. Dan The Man

Downrigger Balls

I've always used cannon balls with fins, what is the difference between cannon balls with fins and without fins? Thx Daniel
  12. Dan The Man

Powell River

Im heading up to powell river on sunday. I will be staying in Lund. My question is there any salmon running through that area right now?? Ive personally never fished up there so any pointers is a bonus, i have access to a 16 tin boat with riggers. thanks daniel
  13. Dan The Man

Stainless Steel Props

Im looking into getting a stainless prop for my boat im just looking for susgestions of good brands and of course where the bargans are. thanks Dan
  14. Dan The Man

Kicker for a 18' boat

Just woundering what hp kicker i could get away with my 18' welded alum boat.
  15. Dan The Man

WANTED: Electric Downriggers

Looking for a pair of good working order downriggers. Give me a shout/ Dan
  16. Dan The Man

Tofino

Hey guys, Im heading to Tofino 1st week of Aug. I know there is still some time but i would like a few pointer on hali fishing out there. I have never really fished for them. Rigs, bait, and some spots not looking for anyones secert hole:). Any help would be great. Thanks Dan You can also...
  17. Dan The Man

Yamaha 2003 F50

Hi guys/gals im new to this forum, I love ocean fishing and have fished Tofino area for the past couple of years. Im looking to sell my Yamaha F50 2003. It only has 24 hrs on the motor,one year warrenty left, and comes with all wires ,tach,etc. Looking for $6000 Drop me an email if you have any...
Back