Search results

1. W

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hey guys. Any live weather reports out there for Sandheads. Thinking of taking the family out, don’t mind the wet kids aren’t fans of the rough. Thanks.
  2. W

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hey guys. Taking a quick trip out the south arm with wife and two young kids today. Wind looks ok but anybody got a reel time report. Thanks and tight lines Wopper
  3. W

OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

was out this afternoon solo at the N arm. fishing about 150' line towards T10. had a monster hit the herring side and peeling line before i could get there. managed to catch up and play for a bit. meantime other side is going off and finally pops the clip. finally got the big one to a decent...
  4. W

O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

Was at the north arm today. 8 in the boat. Lost at least that many. Never seen so many fish. They were everywhere. Trolled from NA down to T10. Sox were hitting the glow needlefish I put down for dingers. 95 on the riggers in about 300. Cheers
  5. W

Solo effort this morning at the NArm. Was tough to fish but did manage a few tangles, kicker konking out, a sock and two dingers over 20. All fish on the same setup, red hotspot with gold/silver and a Mike bait. 95' out in about 350'.
  6. W

I think it's mon morning at 8am for 24hrs!
  7. W

Was out this morning at the Bell. Only a couple of boats. A springer about 9lbs and a couple of half eaten chovies was all. Saw a few more sox jumping there as well. Only get better I imagine.
  8. W

Powell River 2014

Awesome time. I bring my boat or fly up and have yet to be disappointed! Except when those Aholes drilled my gas tank in my truck at Lund! Lol!
  9. W

A couple of buddies limited out. I even saw a picture of a nice size squid caught. Unreal!
  10. W

Can ASSume we were out at the hump today? Was out in a buddy's new to him boat working out all the bugs and didn't venture out that far. What a beauty day out there otherwise for us.
  11. W

2013 Vancouver, Howe Sound and Sunshine Coast Fishing Reports Thread.

I was using 6 ft leaders with choves and a 20" with the mini.
  12. W

Tried Sandheads this aft/eve. Dropped rods about 3pm, two doubles in about half an hour. It continued like that for me til about 7 when I headed in. Prob brought about 15 springs to the boat. A few I lost were pinks I imagine. However all small, average about 8 lbs. was waiting for the big guy...
  13. W

Hey guys. Just wondering if anybody has been out around sandheads lately and seen some pinks. I have a little 4 yr old who is dying to get into some fish. Casting her pink Barbie rod with a Baitrix in the living room as we speak! I imagine most don't care they are there but I would love a heads...
  14. W

Vanier boat launch

Just a heads up for some although shouldn't be to new of an issue for most. A few weeks ago I launched at about 5am to get out for first light. Well of course the meter charges you $18 but runs out at 6am, with no other option. Upon my return of course there was a ticket, no big deal I thought I...
  15. W

Powell River 2013

Leftcoast PM sent.
  16. W

2012 Vancouver, Howe sound and Sunshine coast reports thread

Now there's a charter I wud gladly pay for!
  17. W

The OFFISHAL Vancouver 2011 Reports Thread

I saw u out there survivor 2! I caught a couple pinks early but also had trouble with the riggers. I hooked into most of mine between noon and 1 in about 400 ft of water. All in all a good day. Thanks for the tips guys. I'm gonna see if I can find some of those wiggle fins. Cheers!
Back