Search results

1. oilslick

Looking for a place in Ukee

Didn't have any other alternative so I'll try here, looking for accommodations for 6 in Ukee arriving June 21 - and leaving June 25. Annual fishing trip for 6 older fellas, were not slobs, we take care of the place. I had a place booked at a Airbnb a month ago but they just cancelled, had VRBO...
  2. oilslick

Garelick 31600 motor stand

Holds up to 30hp engines / 130lbs. $150
  3. oilslick

Kicker bracket

Had a heavy duty kicker bracket made for my boat 3 years ago, paid $450. Installed a pod this year so I have no need for it. make out of 1/2” aluminum, slotted holes for adjustment. $200
  4. oilslick

Sea star OB bulkhead hose kit

Just wondering where I can buy or get made the sea star outboard bulkhead hose kit- 4’ long. I’ve tried ordering online but they have crazy shipping costs. The kit is Seastar H08104. I live in Surrey, anyone local?
  5. oilslick

Kiwi Grip

Anyone know who sells Kiwi Grip paint in and around the Surrey/Delta area? Lookin for 4L of grey.....
  6. oilslick

ISO Base plate / lifting eye

Pulling my 2017 Mercury 150hp OB off my boat so I can add a pod. Does anyone have the round base plate and lifting eye that I can borrow, rent or buy. I need it for a half day (in about two week time) and again for a half day about 2 months later. just don’t want to buy new for a one time...
  7. oilslick

Fixed kicker bracket

Have a fixed kicker bracket for sale, adding pod to my boat so its not needed any more. Made from 1/2" aluminum plate, very solid and well built, asking $330 firm Sorry for the terrible pics...
  8. oilslick

Aluminum builder

Dont know if this is the right place for this, if not let me know... I want to add a aluminum pod to my boat over the winter as well as cutting out some seats, motor well and adding a bulkhead with cabinets on my transom. I live in the lower mainland and would like to find someone local but I...
  9. oilslick

Anchovies

Looking to buy a case of 5.25” anchovies, please pm if you know of anyone. Cheers
  10. oilslick

Mobile boat mechanic

Just wondering if anyone knows a mobile boat mechanic to come and change out my impellers in my 2014 - 9.9 pro kicker and 2018 - 150 mercs. I do all the other maintenance but have never tried the impellers. Had the 9.9 done two years ago, 150 never, want them switched out every two years...
  11. oilslick

Lowrance 7" Elite Chirp -SOLD

Looking to sell my 3 year old Lowrance Elite 7 chirp sonar & down scanning imaging Fishfinder/chartplotter. As we all know ... as new ones come out older ones get discontinued. The unit works perfectly fine and comes with all cables, 83/200 +455/800KHz transducer, cover and the nav card. I...
  12. oilslick

Cannon vs Scotty downriggers.

Don’t know if this is the right area to post this but I’m looking for some feedback on the above topic. Was at the boat show yesterday drooling over the Cannon digi 10 downriggers that have several different options on them. Besides price and probably lack of maintenance dealers does anyone...
  13. oilslick

Boat Cover

Does anyone know of a place who custom makes reasonable priced, durable fitted boat covers in the lower Mainland. I know there’s Nados at Bridgeview Marine but there must be others. I appreciate any recommendations. Cheers O.S.
  14. oilslick

Looking for melted lead.....

Wondering if anyone out there wants to make a few bucks and fill up my 10 pipe jigs with lead. I have 10 pipe jigs that are 7" long and 3/4" inside diameter, need these filled with lead as I don't have a burner, pot or the lead I have them in a stand and ready to pour, please PM me if you have...
  15. oilslick

WTB - Scotty dual rod holders

Wanted to see if anyone had 2 Scotty dual rod holders for sale that mount to the pedestal before I buy new. PM me if you do, shot in the dark but it’s worth a try. Cheers
  16. oilslick

WTB Anchovies

Looking to buy anchovies in the lower mainland, does anyone have any specific spots where you purchase them? Looking for 15 packs - 5.25" - 5.5". PM me if you sell any or know of anyone that does Thanks
  17. oilslick

Bowen Island

Looking for a ocean front cabin/ house rental around Bowen where I can just pull up to a dock in my boat walk up and chill. Wanting to stay for 3 nights around the third week of July, does anyone know of such a place? Thanks
  18. oilslick

Trailer for sale

1992 - 18' - 20' Highliner trailer, very good shape, serviced every year, GVWR - 1451KG I bought the boat and trailer back in 2015, they were sitting in a guys back yard that I was eyeballing for last 12 years so I finally made a offer and he accepted. Mike at Sealand RV has serviced this...
  19. oilslick

Places to stay in Ukee and/or Tofino

Wondering if anyone knows of a rental place that sleeps 6 in preferably Ucluelet but would stay in Tofino, if needed, for June 14 - 17. Really want to stay away from the Airbnb and Ukee tourism sites as the fees are extremely high. We have fished Ukee for many years but the place where we...
  20. oilslick

WTB - Anchovies

Just wondering if someone out there knows where to buy anchovies at a good price. I live in Surrey and I do know there is a place that the guy sold them out of his back shop but cant remember the name. Thanks
Back