Search results

1. Crow

2023 Brown’s Bay Reports

Ran 4 lines today, 2 chum & 2 coho set ups varying speeds. Fished 10:30-2, saw lots of jumpers. Trolled from B bay to loggers. 12 fish on, 8 chum released at the boat, 4 long line releases. 11 bites were on the chum gear. The coho gear bite unfortunately was one of the long line release.
  2. Crow

Brown's Bay

I have never fished a live weigh in derby. Would that be a fit for the chum derby?
  3. Crow

2023 Winter Harbour Reports

Heading up Saturday for 3 nights, first of two trips!
  4. Crow

2022 Brown’s Bay Reports

Good luck to you TipUp! slow day today for us. First time in the area, be sure to know the Deepwater Bay RCA boundary. Two boats stopped inside today by fisheries.
  5. Crow

2022 Brown’s Bay Reports

32 ish, for me
  6. Crow

2022 Brown’s Bay Reports

Started with a couple of tacks at Separation head 10:30am. No hits so I trolled over to the wall north of Deepwater bay. Lost a screamer then boxed six straight between 1130 and 130. 45 feet to 65 feet on the Riggers, pink and blue and MP 15 bubblegum pink all working when the bite was on.
  7. Crow

Scotty Downriggers

Sold 750 for all
  8. Crow

Scotty Downriggers

Not mine, selling for family member in North Vancouver. 2 Scotty 1101 Riggers with swivel bases, 300’ new braided line. $400 each or both for $750 3 rail mounts, $40 each or 3 for $100
  9. Crow

2022 Winter Harbour Reports

Hardy Boys Smoked Fish has it in Port Hardy if needed.
  10. Crow

2022 Campbell River Reports

Fishing out of Browns bay today. Started at the wall around the corner from the marina. Released a few undersize ling cod and a rock fish. Got checked after releasing the rock fish for a “license check“ to see we had both sides printed. Also wanted to see the empty fish coffins, inquired about...
  11. Crow

2021 Brown’s Bay Reports

Early start didn’t pay off today. Saw 2 jumpers at separation while setting lines at 8 am, thought catching was going to be good. Bite came on at noon. Landed 3, long line released #4.
  12. Crow

2021 Brown’s Bay Reports

Polar opposite with the luck today. Two doubles and three singles in the boat. Nothing big but nice to be busy!
  13. Crow

2021 Brown’s Bay Reports

Started our 8 am day at Plumper where we saw fish being taken. Unfortunately by the time we got our lines in it the bite went off or the school went past. Stuck around for a few hours but didn’t see more nets out. Headed to Deepwater bay for a few hours. We picked up one nice chum as we were...
  14. Crow

2021 Campbell River Reports

Fished yesterday from Deepwater bay along the wall to loggers 10- 3 Using herring and a coho killer got action on both. hits 20-70 feet, bite went off around 2. Fish were mostly Coho but saw a few nice springs being caught as well.
  15. Crow

2021 Campbell River Reports

Wilby Shoal release near the beach on a coho killer, hearing aid, at 20’. Wednesday evening while looking for coho.
  16. Crow

Brown’s Bay

Fished 8-1 with one hookup. Not many fish showing right now. Next effort will be late next week.
  17. Crow

Brown’s Bay

Our catch was 75% bright.
  18. Crow

Brown’s Bay

Good numbers for us this weekend! Separation, Deepwater, and the wall were most productive, 11 am until 4.
  19. Crow

Brown’s Bay

Started first light at plumper until 10. moved to Deepwater landed one around 10:30. Can’t seem to load the pic. 60’ purple onion flasher 30” leader blue and pink mini squirt That was it. Glad to get one because it’s very slow. Even the seine net was coming up empty, From what I could see.
Back