Search results

1. Osama Bin Hopper

2019 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Ya I saw three of them yesterday! One big one too.
  2. Osama Bin Hopper

2019 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Here’s an example of why you’d rather boat than tow there...
  3. Osama Bin Hopper

2019 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Did great bottomfishing last week. Limits of halibut and lingcod for the boat. Lots of small springs inside so stopped fishing them. Buddy did well at Ferrer tho.
  4. Osama Bin Hopper

Latest 2019 Chinook News

Hey fellers I’m back and I’m pissed. Took this insanity to draw me out but WOW. Let’s make some trouble. I can’t sit back and accept this sodomy.
  5. Osama Bin Hopper

The 2014 Bamfield Tuna Shootout!

Just back into service area after a great day and beautiful night on the water! Crazy weird fishing out there right now. We got skunked on opening day of derby then got 13 yesterday. All of our fish small except the one that we didnt get of course... Couple guys have been spoiled on heavy gear...
  6. Osama Bin Hopper

2014 Tuna Adventures

Heading out with Dak tomorrow morning. I think three other Bamfield boats as well, cant wait!
  7. Osama Bin Hopper

2014 Tuna Adventures

Been a few boats going outta Bam last few days they have all been catching. 40-50 miles off beach.
  8. Osama Bin Hopper

Running from Vancouver to Bamfield September 12 for Tuna Shootout

Any other boats making the journey from the big city to tuna like that day? Some friends rented a 36 foot Silverton for the derby and I'm skippering the rig. Wouldn't mind a buddy boat for the trek!! Leaving from Granville Island early in the AM. Jeff
  9. Osama Bin Hopper

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

Way to many guys 'sport fishing' and selling their catch. Stocks can't take that kind of pressure. Then get greedy and grabbing others catches as well. The Fog Ducker;345790]There has been a bandit the past few months checking traps in the sound im told , i personally didnt have any issues...
  10. Osama Bin Hopper

Bamfield Poett Nook 2014- 2015

Way to many guys 'sport fishing' and selling their catch. Stocks can't take that kind of pressure. Then get greedy and grabbing others catches as well. The Fog Ducker;345790]There has been a bandit the past few months checking traps in the sound im told , i personally didnt have any issues...
  11. Osama Bin Hopper

My boss is a smartass however...
  12. Osama Bin Hopper

Next week Terry. Kelly is in Hawaii swimming and Jon and I are both in northern Alberta working until Tuesday. Thanks to all who are on top of it.
  13. Osama Bin Hopper

tuna question

Ya what Mike said is bang on. Seem to usually be fishin at the 45 to 50 mile mark. Canyon contours and temp seem to align in that area most consistently.
  14. Osama Bin Hopper

How many hali did you actually take in 2013?

Six. 30- 40lbs haven't got a piece left. Way licence is ill have to get some from a buddy early on!
  15. Osama Bin Hopper

A good buddy is renting a 34 foot Silverton for the derby. He is looking for two other crew mates. The boat is $4000 for the week, will act as accomodation as well. Work out to $1000 per guy. Pm if interested.
  16. Osama Bin Hopper

New guys getting in already - Tickets going fast! New sponsors! Looking like a good one for sure!!
  17. Osama Bin Hopper

not for profit vs profit ..outlooks and opinions

I really can't believe that this axe still needs to be ground! Some people NEVER learn!! I just shake my head.
  18. Osama Bin Hopper

GET SUM!!! BOYYYYY!!!! Should be a gooder. Looking forward to last years crew and can't wait to meet the new recruits!!
  19. Osama Bin Hopper

2014 Tuna Adventures

I think there may be a big announcement coming out this weekend... Kelly? Jon? Sculpin we know you are waiting...
Back